Accel 11 Reads (18-19) discussion

Set a Goal > Bingo

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Grondin | 8 comments Mod
Create a list of different types of books you want to read this summer, and then try to check them all off your list. This can be as serious or as silly as you like.

For example... "This summer I want to read: (1) one book by a Native American author; (2) one book of poetry; (3) one book with a green cover; (4) one book that retells a myth or fairy tale; (5) one book of more than 400 pages; (6) one book I've already read."

As with all goals, make sure it's SMART:

Specific
Measurable (you'll be able to know if you reached it)
Appropriate/Achievable (not too hard, not too easy)
Relevant (to you and your interests)
Time-Based (summer!)

message 2: by Izabelle (new)

Izabelle | 8 comments This summer I want to read: (1) at least one classic novel; (2) one book with more than 1000 pages; (3) one book that makes me cry; (4) one book that has illustrations; (5) one hardback book; (6) a book with an animal on the cover.

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Brown | 2 comments This summer I kinda wanna start reading more in general. Including different geres and see what kind of experiences I can get from it. (1) i want to read a horror novel (2) i wanna read a mystery book weither fiction or non (3) I want to reada dr. Suess book from when I was little (4) I would like to read an adventure novel (5) I'd like to write a short story based off what I have read and include something from all of them. I will read it and re read it until I have it right

message 4: by Chloë (new)

Chloë | 9 comments I want to read 1) and horror novel possibly the shining 2) I want to read a book based on a true story 3) I want to read a book that became a movie 4) I want to read a classic 5) I want to read a dystopia book 6) one book I’ve already read

message 5: by Jarrett (new)

Jarrett Alto | 7 comments I wanted to read 1) A Vonnegut book, 2) A foreign novel, 3)a dystopia and 4) a Verne novel

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Moreno | 4 comments I want to read 1) a book that makes me cry, 2) A book by Marie Lu, 3) a dystopia book, 4) a fiction book 5) a book with at least 600 pages.

message 7: by Riley Holmes (new)

Riley Holmes  | 5 comments I want to read 1) a book about musical theater 2) a Christian book 3) a book reminding me of my childhood 4) a book to help with my future 5) a book turned into a movie