Accel 11 Reads (18-19) discussion

Set a Goal > Miscellaneous

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Grondin | 8 comments Mod
Do you have a goal that doesn't fit into any of the other categories? Explain it here!

As with all goals, make sure it's SMART:

Specific
Measurable (you'll be able to know if you reached it)
Appropriate/Achievable (not too hard, not too easy)
Relevant (to you and your interests)
Time-Based (summer!)

message 2: by Addie (last edited Jun 06, 2018 05:39PM) (new)

Addie Patterson | 3 comments For my personal challenge, I want to get back into reading books constantly and avoid my phone. I also want to explore other books that are the same genre as other books I like.

message 3: by Nolan (new)

Nolan | 3 comments I'd like to check into books I've had since Winter but haven't gotten into yet. I'm actually very excited to sink my teeth into The Divine Comedy and the Brother's Karamazov; I've gotten about 1/3 into each and look forward to reading the rest of each.

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Hays | 2 comments I plan to read 10 novels this summer. Of the 10 I’d like to read at least a few classics.

message 5: by Izabelle (new)

Izabelle | 8 comments I really enjoy reading classic novels, but I rarely read them. My goal for the summer is to read at least one classic.

message 6: by Zach (new)

Zach Szklarz | 2 comments I'd like to read everything in my "to read" list, but also read a lot. I'd like to finish the books by Ayn Rand

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Dummer | 4 comments Me and my siblings have started reading how to train your dragon just for fun and I would like to Finnish the whole series by the end of the summer.