1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > AnnaBanana & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What should our topic be?

message 2: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Whatever you want... Any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Well we already know its romance but what kind of romance?

message 4: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments We could do a paranormal romance between a guy and a girl (either one of then paranormal)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. Would you like to be the guy or girl?

message 6: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Hmmm I don't mind which one are you better at? Should the girl or the boy be paranormal, I think it should be the girl :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'm better at being a girl. So the boy is human the girl is what?

message 8: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments It's your character but I would say vampire? Or werewolf if you want...:)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. What about a hybrid?

message 10: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Yeah that's great!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

okay. Make your character alright.

message 12: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Name: Caleb Oliver
Appearance: He has floppy brown that almost flops over his eyes, he has bright blue eyes and he is tall.
Species: Human

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Selena Jones
Appearance: Long brunette hair with bangs that hide her eyes when she wants them to. She has light brown eyes but they change color.
Species: Hybrid (Vampire and werewolf.)

message 14: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Great! Where is it set?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

College. They're both freshmen.

message 16: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Okay :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to start. We can make it where they are friends first.

message 18: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Yeah okay that is easier sure

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 20: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Caleb sat down on his chair dramatically, getting out his notes and a pen. He yawned and pushed his hair out of his eyes, waiting for something to happen.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Selena saw Caleb and smiled. She snuck up next to him and grabbed his sides. "Saved your life." she laughed.

message 22: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments Caleb jumped as he saw Selena. "Oh my god Selena you scared the life out of me!" He said laughing. "I thought I was being attacked!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Selena laughed. "Woke you up though didn't I?" She asked smiling and taking her seat next to him.

message 24: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments He grinned at her. "Yeah well it is Monday morning!" He complained. "I missed you over the weekend! Where have you been hiding?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh you missed me?" she asked ignoring his questions. She couldn't tell him why she had been hiding.

message 26: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments He frowned. She had dodged his question. "Course I have! We used to be so close but now I barely see you" he pouted.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry about that its just its complicated." she said to him. She opened her notebook copying the board.

message 28: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "Oh yeah?" He asked. "You know you can talk to me about anything and I will be here for you right?" He frowned as he wrote down the random notes written on the board.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know that Caleb. Its just its not something I'm allowed to talk about." she told him her eyes turning a reddish color as she looked at him.

message 30: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments He looked at her deeply. "Hey? What's up with your eyes?" He asked. "Did you get contacts?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No why?" she asked looking back at the board.

message 32: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "Oh," he says. "I thought I could see something in your eyes. Anyways, I am always here for you and I am a great listener." He persuades, winking at her

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's crazy. I know you are always here Caleb but its not that easy." she told him. She moved her hair pulling it up in a ponytail forgetting about the fang bite on her neck.

message 34: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "Selena what the hell is that?" Caleb shouts as he points towards her neck. "Did someone hurt you because I swear you say the words and I will-"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him and took her hair down covering the marks. "Im fine it's nothing."

message 36: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "No I swear you tell me who did this!" He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the classroom into the quiet. "Selena this isn't funny! This is serious!" He shouts.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Caleb let go of me." she said her eyes pure crimson.

message 38: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "Can you please tell me what the hell is going on? First you are hiding away on weekends and not telling me what's going on, then your eyes are going red, and now you have bite marks on your body! Please someone explain to me!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not human Caleb." is all she said.

message 40: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments There was a science.

"What the hell are you then?" Caleb asked quietly, not too sure where this conversation was headed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I cant tell you." she said looking down at her feet.

message 42: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "Selena, please. Look at me." He touches her chin, pulling it up so she is looking at him. "Please." He whispers so she barely hears it.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him sadly. "Im sorry I cant."

message 44: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "You can trust me. I promise." He says truthfully. "Let you take me to my house and you can tell me what's going on." He started walking towards his car, grabbing her hand so she couldn't walk away. His hand exploded with electricity when he grabbed onto hers.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know." she said and followed him. "Fine."

message 46: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments He walked over to his car and opened the door for her to get into, then he walked back around and gets into his side before he starts driving.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat in the passenger seat her knees bent and up at her chest as she looked out the window.

message 48: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments They arrived at Caleb's house so he got out and took her to his room. He sat her down on his bed. "Explain." He demanded.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She was looking down at her feet. It had been along time since she had been in his house let alone his room. "I was born something else and a few weeks ago I was attacked."

message 50: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) | 301 comments "What were you born?" He asked curiously.

« previous 1 3 4 5