Humans vs. Aliens Rp discussion

Slave Farms > Slave Farm #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia stood by a small prison like fortress.

message 3: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Pamela walked slowly through the town, trying not to be spotted.

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia glanced up and saw a human walking around, she looked about, scared.

message 5: by aisha (last edited May 25, 2018 10:42AM) (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Pamela looked around. There was no one around. Wait a minute. She saw the blue...creature looking at her from the fortress. She stopped in her tracks and froze.

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia looked up and smiled a little, she motioned for her to come.

message 7: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Pamela didn't know if she really should. She thought she would get punished for walking around this late. She slowly walked over to her.

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Hey," she whispered when the human reached her, "you shouldn't be out so later. Someone might catch you."

message 9: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Like you?" Pamela asked. "Aren't you going to punish me?"

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Of course not," she said, horrified at the very thought. "How could you suggest such a thing!"

message 11: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Sorry," she said, "but who are you, then?"

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I'm Ilia," she answered with a friendly smile. "And you?"

message 13: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "I'm, uh, Pamela. Are you a monster? Sorry, that sounded rude, but are you?"

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No, I'm an Alien," she said with a shake of her head. "Its not rude, just a question."

message 15: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Okay. Well, I better get going. You've been so nice!"

message 16: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) (( I have to go, Mimi. I'll probably be back in an hour, bye! ))

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((ok bye))

Ilia watched her leave, a bit sad. Everyone left so quickly, as if they were scared or something.

message 18: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) (( i'm back ))

message 19: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Pamela tried to fall asleep once she was in her cot. She kept thinking about that girl she saw-what was her name? Oh yeah: Ilia.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia sighed, she sat down by the door to guard for some reason.

message 21: by aisha (last edited May 25, 2018 01:52PM) (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Finally, Pamela went to sleep, but not before thinking about what Ilia is doing out. Why would she need to be out there so late? Would there be other people that wander around at night?

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia sighed as she stood up and went over to a small room in the back of the prison fortress.

message 23: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Pamela woke up in the middle of the night, but she didn't know what time it was.
She decided to just get up and write in her diary, er, journal.
Dear Diary,
Last night I just met an alien, but she was so nice! It was kind of unbelievable. She has blue skin and yellow eyes, so pretty! Even though I was wandering around late (and I wasn't supposed to), she didn't report me! I hope I can see her again in the morning.
Wish me luck.

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale The next morning Ilia stood up out of bed and after slipping into some comfortable clothes she slipped out of her room.

message 25: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) After sitting on her bed for what seemed like forever, Pamela went to the same fortress hoping Ilia was there.

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia looked behind her, she was hearing footsteps. It was the girl from last night, Pamela. "Good morning!" she called out.

message 27: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Hi Ilia," Pamela said. Have you been here all night?" It was pretty early, Pamela guessed.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No, only half of the night," she said with a smile. "How did you sleep?"

message 29: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Well...good, I guess. Could you tell me a little more about you? Why you're so nice?"

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ilia shrugged, "you think I'm nice?" she said with a chuckle, "I think not really. Or maybe its just my instinct."

message 31: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Yeah, compared to other aliens."

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "They are just a little...angry. And bitter. Not evil, no definitely not," she said, her face turning serious for a moment and then she brightened again.

message 33: by aisha (last edited May 27, 2018 11:15AM) (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "But you're not. Why?"

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She frowned, "honestly, I'm not really sure. I guess it just feels like we're all being hypocrites."

message 35: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Pamela nodded. "So..." she said, what was there left to say?

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "do you want to do something?"

message 37: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Why did aliens take over?"

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She frowned, "because you guys kind of enslaved us and treated us cruelly."

message 39: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "But now aliens are doing the same thing."

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited May 28, 2018 05:53PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "That's why I said they are hypocrites, but they are trying to teach humans a lesson."

message 41: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Why can't we just be friends?" she asked, which is the question she wonders about every night.

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "That's what I always ask," she said with a smile.

message 43: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Isabella sighed. "How about we be friends? Y'know, like an example."

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I would like that!" she said, her eyes lighting up.

message 45: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Great! I hope other people would take after our example. I really don't want to be a slave anymore."

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, her eyes sympathetic. "I don't want you to be either."

message 47: by aisha (last edited May 29, 2018 02:59PM) (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "Aww, thanks. I just wish other aliens would think that."

message 48: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, "So do I, but unfortunately they are too busy being angry at you humans. You were wrong, but that doesn't mean you have to be enslaved."

message 49: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) "I felt the same way about aliens when humans enslaved them. I was totally against it, and I'm glad I found another person who feels the same way."

message 50: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, her blue eyes twinkling, "so am I."

« previous 1