Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Author account

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare Power | 4 comments Hi -
I think I have done something wrong but I have now been trying for about 7 weeks to link my author page to my book. Until I can start to amend my author profile and the blurb for my book I am stuck. I have sent two request for the Librarians to update me and not got anywhere.

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need to apply to become a librarian to sort this out?

Thanks for listening and hopefully your assistance

Cheers
Clare

message 2: by Dee (last edited Jul 30, 2014 04:19AM) (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 843 comments Clare - what do you need? i'm not seeing any posts in the group - if you PM'd librarians they may not have had a chance to look at it

message 3: by Clare (new)

Clare Power | 4 comments I understood the delay in linking author accounts was less than 7 weeks - I thought it was more a couple of weeks.

How long is the correct estimated wait please???

lol - I thought I had set things up incorrectly as it was taking so long than I'd allowed

Cheers
Clare

message 4: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5031 comments Hello Clare,
You need to claim your author profile here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf....
But since the only book on the profile has no editor and no ISBN/ASIN number, I'm not sure you will be approved for author status. So if you provide this missing data here, a librarian can add it to the book, and you'll have a better chance to be approved.

On average approvals take 2-3 business days (weekends not included).

message 5: by Clare (new)

Clare Power | 4 comments Brilliant - Thank You Very Much

I will get that amended straight away and re apply.

I knew I had done something wrong

Cheers
Clare