Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please add these works to my account

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven J Williams (codfishsteve) | 2 comments Can you please add the following two books as works by Steven Williams (williswilliams@tiscali.co.uk)
My Mother's Diary ASIN ASINB00JDPL0M0 AND
Albie's Tale smashwords edition - ISBN139781311149848
Amazon ASIN B00KBVTJNM

message 2: by Emy (last edited Jul 30, 2014 04:54AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5034 comments In future it's really helpful in requests like this if you note that you are Steven^^Williams, where ^ is a space. My Mother's Diary: A Short Story

My Mother's Diary was already on but under Steven J. as per the cover. Moved for now, unless Rivka disagrees. Albie's Tale & Albie's Tale

Ditto for the Smashwords edition of Albie's Tale. Adding the Kindle edition now.

Please note that due to site maintenance I am currently unable to combine editions, so there will be multiple copies showing on your Author page for the next few hours. Don't panic. If it's still showing like that in 48 hours (to allow for maintenance and caching), repost here and I'll poke them again :)

While we have you here, could you quickly check whether any other books on this profile are yours: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43502 comments Mod
Author name is now Steven J. Williams.

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven J Williams (codfishsteve) | 2 comments Emy/Rivka, Thanks both for your extremely prompt response.
Emy, None of the other books on the profile are mine.