Humans vs. Aliens Rp discussion

Slave Farms > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments ((should i post first??????))

message 2: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments ((Sure))

message 3: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments Kasia sat down, leaning against a tree and putting the large collection of daggers back into their various hiding spots. The air around him was still hot, he had maybe gone overboard with the fire a little bit...but he tucked his wings in and sat against the tree, tired. So, so tired.

message 4: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments Faye followed the smell of smoke until she came to where it was coming from. She hide behind a tree and looked around, making sure her wings wouldn't be seen if anyone was there.

message 5: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments Kasia struggled to keep his eyes open,and eventully ended up closing them. He was only going to sleep for a moment or two.

message 6: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments She peeked around the tree and saw...wings. There were wings. She flew up into the tree and looked down. Someone was leaning against the tree.

message 7: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments Hearing wingbeats, his eyes snapped open and he was instantly on his feet, his hand ablaze. Turning in circles, he searched the grove until his eyes locked onto her.

message 8: by Adeline (last edited May 25, 2018 02:40PM) (new)

Adeline | 72 comments She froze and then jumped down and ran in the direction she'd come from.

message 9: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments Kasia flew quickly in her direction, making a wall of flames around the grove.

message 10: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments She waved a hand at the fire and it opened for her to go past. She closed it behind her.

message 11: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments Kasia went right through the flames, speeding behind her. He threw a dagger at her shoulder.

message 12: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments She cried out when the dagger hit her. She threw her hands up and a fire dome flashed around her. She pulled the dagger out and then began using fire and to meld the flesh back together.

message 13: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments Kasia walked through the fire dome easily. “You’re an alien, aren’t you?”He hissed

message 14: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments She backed away slowly. "Why should I tell you anything?" she asked, her hands ablaze and wings poised to fly.

message 15: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments “Well if you’re an alien I’ll kill you here and now. But if you’re not an alien you won’t die. Don’t even try to lie” Kasia advanced

message 16: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "I'm not an alien and I never will be," she said. "And how do I know you aren't an alien trying to trick me?" She reached for her knives.

message 17: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments He laughed coldly, holding his wings and his arm ablaze out in front of him. “Do I look like an alien?” Before she could answer, he cut his palm a little, letting red blood seep out. “Monster” He said

message 18: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments Taking her knife from her boot she cut her palm as well and held it up for him to see. The red blood ran down her arm.

message 19: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments “Good” he sighed, putting his daggers back. His hand sparked out and he tucked his wings in. “So you managed to escape?”

message 20: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Yes. Same with you?" she asked putting her knife away.

message 21: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "More or less" he said, not wanting to tell the full story

message 22: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "I'll take that as a yes then," she said. "What camp were you at?"

message 23: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments “We never got to the camp. I fought my way out early” he said quietly. “You?”

message 24: by Adeline (last edited May 26, 2018 07:22AM) (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "I was at camp for a while and then took a chance when it it came." She subconsciously reached out to the scars on her back made by the whips.

message 25: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "Well you escaped, so that's good" He noticed her fingers trailing to her scars. His were on his arms, mostly knife slashes.

message 26: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Yeah," she said. "Did you really think I was an alien?"

message 27: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments “You Can never be too sure. Some of them can shapeshift” he shuddered

message 28: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "They can? I never knew that."

message 29: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "Apparently. I saw one shapeshifter, and it was one too many" Kasia said firmly

message 30: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "I wonder if I've met one, but I can't say that I have. How long have you been out here anyway?" she asked.

message 31: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "Two and a half months. I've been slowly killing off the aliens" he rolled his eyes, it wasnt going too well

message 32: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Hmm, well they seem to just keep coming, don't they? You're at least trying. I killed two and felt awful so I've just kind of been hiding," she said.

message 33: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "I just want them gone" he said firmly. "What's there to feel bad about? They tried to take you as a slave. That's two less aliens trying to hurt monsters, and humans"

message 34: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "The humans enslaved them first. They just want revenge."

message 35: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "I'm not apart of that war, I'm apart of the one that concerns my race" he said, thinking

message 36: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "And that war would be?"

message 37: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "The war between the aliens and monsters" Kasia told her

message 38: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "There's multiple wars? I thought humans and monsters were fighting together to beat the aliens, not separate," she said, confused.

message 39: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments “The humans betrayed me so I’m on my own side” Kasia shrugged angrily.

message 40: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Oh. I know how that feels too," she said softly.

message 41: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments “Yeah. I was in there house but they gave me away for money” Kasia said quietly

message 42: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Are you going to try and find them?" she asked.

message 43: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "Oneday. When enough monsters join our rebellion" Kasia shrugged

message 44: by Adeline (last edited May 29, 2018 02:18PM) (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "I never got your name," she said, changing the subject.

message 45: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments He grinned before saying "Kasia. Yours?"

message 46: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Faye."

message 47: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "Pretty name, it's not one you hear often, hmm?" he tilted his head

message 48: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments Her cheeks turned red. "No, it's not a name you hear often. Is yours? I don't think I've heard it before."

message 49: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 71 comments "Nope, I've never heard it on anyone else. Strange, beacause it means alert, modern, and vigorous. You'd think something that meant 'modern' would be more popular, right?" he laughed

message 50: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 72 comments "Yes, it seems like it would be more popular among the humans at least."

« previous 1 3