What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)
This topic is about Sweet Addiction
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mentions the song "Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys. Contemporary Romance; 2016-2018? [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 27 comments I read this book last year, but I'm not sure if it was published that same year. The one thing I remember the most is the mention of the song "Do I Wanna Know" by the arctic monkeys. I'm hazy about the story aside from that. Thanks for the help.

message 2: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments I googled a bit and found Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels. I found this quote in a review:
"Have you heard the song 'Do I Wanna Know?' by the Arctic Monkeys? I can’t listen to it anymore without thinking of you, not that I’m complaining or anything."

message 3: by Keiichi (last edited May 25, 2018 07:17AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Keiichi (keiichi0927) | 27 comments Annamariah wrote: "I googled a bit and found Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels. I found this quote in a review:

"Have you heard the song 'Do I Wanna Know?' by the Arctic Monkeys? I can’t listen to it a..."

Thanks annamariah! You just saved me from scouring the books in my library. You have a great day!

message 4: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments You're welcome :)