The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Star Wars FANDOM > Any fans in here?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Have we got any fans of StarWars in this group?

message 2: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments Yess haha, but only the movies though :)

message 3: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Cordelianne wrote: "Yess haha, but only the movies though :)"

Oh yeah, I forgot there are books! They seem a bit intimidating though! O-o

message 4: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) V same! Do you prefer the older movies compared to the newer ones or the other way around?

message 5: by Emma Mellark (new)

Emma Mellark | 24 comments Honestly the force awakens is my favorite :)

message 6: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments WoowReallly wrote: "V same! Do you prefer the older movies compared to the newer ones or the other way around?"

I like both, my favorites are part 6 of the old trilogy, part 1 of the middle new with the little Anakin (I know everybody always seems to hate this part :() But I also love the new movies, Rogue One, The Last Jedi and The force Awakens. I haven't been to Han Solo yet, but I will probably be going next week, it only came out in the Netherlands on the 23rd of May. Did any of you see it?

message 7: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

The last Star Wars I've watched was The Force Awakens, I really liked it and I've wanted to watch the Last Jedi but I've heard very mixed reviews about it so I don't know if I will... what did you guys think of it?

message 8: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Cordelianne wrote: "WoowReallly wrote: "V same! Do you prefer the older movies compared to the newer ones or the other way around?"

I like both, my favorites are part 6 of the old trilogy, part 1 of the middle new wi..."

No I haven't watched Hans Solo but I might... it has Haymitch in it xD

message 9: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments LydiaMae wrote: "The last Star Wars I've watched was The Force Awakens, I really liked it and I've wanted to watch the Last Jedi but I've heard very mixed reviews about it so I don't know if I will... what did you ..."

I really enjoyed the last jedi, it was a good continuation in my opinion!