Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Horror Novels and Short Stories

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (last edited May 24, 2018 09:04PM) (new)

Amber | 3 comments Hello, my name is Amber. I am an avid reader and I mostly enjoy horror novels and short stories. I have never done beta reading before, but I am interested in reading and helping out in any way possible.

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment or contact me at 026323@lths.org

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 75 comments Hi Amber! Would you like to beta read the first chapter of my first novel? If so, I can send you more information about it in a private message on Goodreads or in an email.

message 3: by Amber (last edited May 25, 2018 05:09AM) (new)

Amber | 3 comments I would love to beta read for you. You can send me the first chapter however works best for you.

message 4: by Trilby (new)

Trilby Plants | 5 comments Would you be interested in a completed 95K word dark fantasy/horror?
Title: Chaos
Blurb:
Arden McEwan thought she and Kerrick Malone had saved Earth from the clutches of the evil Nadra.

She was wrong.

Now Nadra is back as an eight-legged horror from the darkest pits of Magic, bent on using dolmen gateways to invade Earth and convert all its people into spider-slaves. And without Kerrick to help her, Arden is not sure she can stop Nadra in time.

Arden must make a decision: Face the scourge and her own doom; or trust a stranger she knows nothing about.

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 3 comments I would definitely be interested in beta reading for you. You can send me either one chapter at a time, or the entire manuscript all at one however works best for you. My e-mail is 026323@lths.org

message 6: by Trilby (new)

Trilby Plants | 5 comments I’ll send it tomorrow.