Humans vs. Aliens Rp discussion

Slave Farms > Slave Farm (#1)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia stood around a small prison like place that the Aliens had built. She wasn't a cruel alien, and she didn't like seeing people suffer even though they had made HER suffer even worse.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 50 comments Peeta sat in his cold wet cell. Staring at the ceiling. Guards were surveying the hall. After a while, a couple of them came in and took him out. Taking him to a working yard.

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia watched them drag a young man out to the work yard, she sighed as she watched them do it. She hated when this happened. She jogged over.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 50 comments "Get to work!" One of the guards yelled. Striking him with a whip.

"AHH!" Peeta yelled in pain. Falling to the ground. The guard started to whip him over and over again.

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia walked over calmly and stepped in front of him, grabbing the whip from the guard with inhuman strength.

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She stuck the whip into the pocket of her apron, "Nothing," she growled back. "Don't touch him at all."

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She took the whip out slowly, "you will be respectful," she said, icy calmness taking over her voice.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia took the whip and drew it back, driving the whip deep in his back.

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia brandished the whip and looked at him, "do you really want to?" she said softly. "I suggest you take your buddy and leave before I use this on you too. Would you like that?"

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 50 comments He froze before getting the other guard and running.

Peeta was still on the ground. Bleeding badly.

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia leaned over to him and lifted him up easily.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She cast a frightened glance behind her back before leaving.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She opened the door and stepped out of the fence that surrounded the farm. She set him down.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You think I liked it when people beat me? I know how it feels, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, in this case its you."

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I mean the human population in general."

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, "now, let me take care of those for you," she said, motioning to the whip marks.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She rolled grabbed some herbs and bandages and came back, she also had some normal medicine, but she preferred herbs.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded as she started to wash the cuts.

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Sh, sh," she murmured until she was done. She applied a green paste, a mix of herbs, to the whip marks and then bandaged them.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((so sorry, sometimes I leave for a long period of time, such as in around a week I am going for a trip that is a week long so if I disappear...))

"Its ok," she said as she started to clean things up, she smiled a little. "Glad to be of help."

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited May 27, 2018 05:02PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Um, you kind of...enslaved us...?"

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I mean the human race in general," she said with a small laugh.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She shrugged, "I know, I wasn't singling you out."

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She pressed him back down, "No, you're not well enough yet."

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Me," she said calmly.

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "They won't," she said, ignoring his look. "At least for now."

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Alia thought this over for a moment, "so they won't find you."

« previous 1