LitRPG Forum discussion

The Trapped Mind Project (Emerilia, #1)
This topic is about The Trapped Mind Project
Author / Series Discussions > Emerilia: A (Complete) LitRPG Series

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Bellow (litrpg_forum) | 47 comments Mod
This is a complete 11 book LitRPG Series well loved by many readers. Any thoughts on it?

Mohammed Emnisee I just finished the first book. I think it is good so far but i think it was far too rushed and needs more world building and it is a Litrpg but it barely has any stats except the status screen. we get no info on equipment or crafting just rushed in everything
they are 11 books so hopefully the rest are better.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Bellow (litrpg_forum) | 47 comments Mod
Mohammed wrote: "I just finished the first book. I think it is good so far but i think it was far too rushed and needs more world building and it is a Litrpg but it barely has any stats except the status screen. we..."

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Tower of Gates is a planned 12+ books. If I build too much of the world (or characters) in the first book, that doesn't leave room in later books. It's all about the pacing, imho.

Thanks for the input.

message 4: by Hud (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hud Russo | 23 comments LOVED IT!!! Have read it a few times and cant wait to read what he writes next!

message 5: by Ron (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ron Southwell | 33 comments loved the series and characters. i have the entire series on my kindle. like Hud i am keeping my eye on the author and i hope he will keep writing in the litrpg area.

message 6: by Ember (new) - added it

Ember Lane (emberlane) | 2 comments Ron wrote: "loved the series and characters. i have the entire series on my kindle. like Hud i am keeping my eye on the author and i hope he will keep writing in the litrpg area."

He's announced he's releasing more LitRPGs this summer

message 7: by Ron (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ron Southwell | 33 comments Ember wrote: "Ron wrote: "loved the series and characters. i have the entire series on my kindle. like Hud i am keeping my eye on the author and i hope he will keep writing in the litrpg area."

He's announced h..."

thanks ember for the heads up.

Naimah (captnaimerica) | 2 comments I tried to read the first book, but it began to get really repetitive about 2/3rds in.... is this the case with the rest of the series or does the editing/writing get better? If so, I would gladly read the rest of the series

message 9: by GaiusPrimus, Kindle Wizard (new) - rated it 4 stars

GaiusPrimus | 200 comments Mod
It actually gets worse. I read a book in the series every few months because I can't stand to read them back to back and I have a lot of time invested in the story.

Dave is protected by plot armor and because...

Colin | 3 comments I enjoyed the series enough to buy it all but found it dragging as I hit the last couple books. To the point that with the final book I read the first 50 or so pages, and then skimmed the ending and called the series done. In my opinion book 11 was the denouement instead of the climax of the series.

message 11: by Adam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Adam | 2 comments I ended up consuming the whole series over the course of about 2 to 3 weeks. There were definitely some ups and downs in the writing/story, but it was a feel good story. It's nice to read those every once in a while, instead of where the main character has to constantly dig through all the garbage that life throws at him/her.

message 12: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new) - rated it 2 stars

Freedom | 198 comments Mod
So who's started the journey of The Two Week Curse ?

I'm currently on book 2.

Darren | 50 comments I've read both books. Pretty good book

Darren | 50 comments that's a decent series to read. It's got some unique and fresh perspectives

Travis (softcon) | 59 comments I really liked the first book, the rest were just average. If I recall correctly (too lazy to read all my reviews for the series at the moment to verify), one of the books (number 6 or 7), was sloppy, and had an astounding number of errors in it. I do recall I liked the series as a whole, just had issues with individual portions of it.

message 16: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new) - rated it 2 stars

Freedom | 198 comments Mod
Travis, samish. I enjoyed the first book of Emerila. Then it sorta petered out for me and I quit after book three I believe.

Here is to hoping The Two Week Curse or Ten Realms series is better! So far so good :>

Darren | 50 comments Buy a copy today!

The Third Realm: Ten Realms 3
NEW RELEASE

With the third realm new challenges arise.
Erik searches for Old Hei while Rugrat deals with his broken mana system. For both, their path takes them towards the alchemist association’s trial.
They didn’t mean to get into trouble, they swear, but in the ten realms trouble is not far behind the duo. They’ll have to fight across the third realm to complete the alchemist assocaition’s trial.
All isn’t peaceful in the first realm as Alva and Vermire will face one of their greatest challenges yet.
Chaos or creation, there’s no knowing what might happen in the ten realms.