Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Daaash))

message 2: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 481 comments Mod
((Should I post first?))

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((idk who I’m using so yeah))

message 4: by dashofmagic (new)

((lovely XD))

message 5: by dashofmagic (new)

((I'm using Cele, she's the spirit of starlight))

message 6: by quq (last edited May 29, 2018 12:05PM) (new)

quq  (190511) ((Okeyyy I’ll use Blue … I think he’s a shapeshifter spirit thingy
Spirit of night I think))

message 7: by dashofmagic (new)

((ooooooh, cool! Should I post or do you want to?))

message 8: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((You can))

message 9: by dashofmagic (new)

Cele was in her lioness form, bending down over the bright water she drank some before going over to a large tree nearby and lying down under it with her head on her front paws.

message 10: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Blue stalked to the edge of the small clearing. He stayed in the shadows when he saw a lioness lying across the river from him. He sat down and waited for her to leave.

message 11: by dashofmagic (new)

She looked up, seeing a Tiger she stood suddenly. She began to slowly pad towards him and stopped about five feet away from him.

message 12: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He backed into the cover of the trees, bringing the shadows with him, until he had about twenty feet of space between him and the lioness. He was about to turn around and go find water somewhere else, if this lion wasn’t going to leave.

message 13: by dashofmagic (new)

"Where are you going? Am I really that scary?"she joked, sitting back on her haunches. Tilting, her head she looked at him more carefully. He was kind of big, and he had a certain aura around him that was different than most.

message 14: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He just shook his head and brushed past her, padding to the water solemnly. He tired to ignore her as he lapped at the water. She seemed bright, and colorful, and generally happy. He wanted to stay away.

message 15: by dashofmagic (new)

"Well that was rude" she said, a little shocked. "Did something happen? Or am I just talking too much, as usual..." she asked him, a little confused

message 16: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Talk too much,” he grumbled, part of him aching to make it a joke.

message 17: by dashofmagic (new)

“Oh. Okay” she winced a little, but came up and sat next to him quietly.

message 18: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He sat next to her. It seemed like she was expecting him to, but what could he do, be a grumpus all day? Actually, yes, yes he could. But he wasn’t going to do that today,

message 19: by dashofmagic (new)

She wanted to something, but didn’t want him to leave, so instead she drank some more water before looking up at the sky,

message 20: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Who are you?” He asked quietly. He really didn’t want to care, but he couldn’t help it. He kind of did.

message 21: by dashofmagic (new)

“I’m Cele. A starlight spirit. What about you?” She asked, turning tohim.

message 22: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Blue.” He responded simply. “Darkness.” No wonder she was so bright and hopeful, a light in the dark, whereas he sucked everything bright out of the air around him. Complete opposites.

message 23: by dashofmagic (new)

"Darkness. What's it like? Does it affect the way you see the world?" she asked quietly, not sure on how he would answer.

message 24: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “No. Maybe. I don’t know.” He shrugged slightly. This was the way he saw He world, so he didn’t know if it was reality or not.

message 25: by dashofmagic (new)

"Oh. I just know it affects me, and I find it annoying" she shrugged, still looking up at him.

message 26: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “How?” He couldn’t help but being curious on how her sight was affected by her powers. Maybe she saw everything beautiful and shining, or could detect more colors than the normal human—well, not exactly human—eye.

message 27: by dashofmagic (new)

"It's almost like it's corrupted my brain. It wants me to always find the light, to see it, to BE it. But I sometimes don't want to. It keeps away the negative emotions sometimes, but I want to feel sad and angry and lonely but I sometimes just can't....Does that make sense?" she asked

message 28: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Kind of. Not really. But he said, “Yes.” He always felt so awful. That was partially his fault, not just the darkness. But seeing the good in things sounded nice for a change.

message 29: by dashofmagic (new)

"Sorry that I talk so much" Cele dipped her head to stare at the ground. "It's like we're polar opposites" she laughed, the sound like small bells.

message 30: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Polar opposites,” he agreed, offering a small smile.

message 31: by dashofmagic (new)

She smiled back, he looked so different when he smiled!

message 32: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) He dropped his smile in a second, realizing she had smiled back. He took a final drink from the water and turned to leave.

message 33: by dashofmagic (new)

"Don't go!" Cele blurted quickly, then slapped a paw over her mouth. 'Talking without thinking, real smooth...'

message 34: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “What?” He turned his head, confused. “Why?”

message 35: by dashofmagic (new)

"I guess I'm just....lonely" she whispered "And it was nice having company. It's okay though, just ignore silly old me" Cele turned and readied to jump over the river.

message 36: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) How in the world are you lonely? He wanted to ask, but that would give him sympathy, which would make him stay, which he couldn’t afford. So he just sat there and stared at her for a second while he thought.

message 37: by dashofmagic (new)

Cele didn't jump over the river because she didn't hear him leave. So she just sat at the river's edge and stared at the water in a mix of her own emotions.

message 38: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “How could someone like you be lonely?” He finally asked.

message 39: by dashofmagic (new)

"Someone like me?" she said quietly. "I think it's that I'm a bit of a pushover...I try too hard to not be lonely that I end up scaring people off" she laughed sadly.

message 40: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “But you’re so … happy, optimistic.” Words he wasn’t used to saying. “That’s what people like.”