Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1)
This topic is about Nevernight
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Nevernight [May 26, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new) - added it

Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller | 7555 comments Mod
This is a Buddy Read for Nevernight by Jay Kristoff starting May 26, 2018.
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff

Quinn | 460 comments Wee thank you! I will read it!

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Thank you. So do you want to read it by chapter or pages or pick a date we should finish and discuss it.

Quinn | 460 comments Ohh I am good either way. I am glad u r joining me

Quinn | 460 comments I am starting right now.. It looks good so far

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Yass have you seen this map

Quinn | 460 comments The two maps you mean?

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments yess. its so beatiful.

Quinn | 460 comments I agree! I love it when the books include the map to get an idea what the area looks like

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4549 comments I adore a good map, Brandon Sanderson usually has fab maps, I love flipping back to them through the story to see where the characters are.

Quinn | 460 comments yes... i was always confused about the area i like it when i am able to looks back at the map like ahh so that is where it is..

Quinn | 460 comments Chapter 8
(view spoiler)

Jessica (raivynwolf) | 709 comments Just started this one and having a lot of fun with it so far!

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Of course im farther than this.

chapter one-

(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments chapter 4-

(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Quinn wrote: "yes... i was always confused about the area i like it when i am able to looks back at the map like ahh so that is where it is.."

did you see the back

Quinn | 460 comments Oh I didnt see the back... lol I dont make habit peeking in the back

Quinn | 460 comments Part 2

(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments (view spoiler)

Quinn | 460 comments Chapter 20
(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Chapter 8
(view spoiler)

chapter 9
(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Page 117

(view spoiler)

😭😭👌👌😭😂😂😂😂

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Page 167

(view spoiler)

Quinn | 460 comments NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Finish... sob....
(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Don't do that please don't do that I'm on chapter 22 I haven't finished yet.

Quinn | 460 comments oops sorry I wasnt able to stop read it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments whoa, this book put me through an emotional rollercoaster. I don't know what I expected going into this book, but I surely didn't expect this. Spoilers ahead.

storyline

(view spoiler)

character/character development

(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments i finished

Quinn | 460 comments I really liked the book.. enough to read the second book what about you?

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments Same I have the second book on me because I knew I would like it. So I'm about to read that.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 3909 comments If you guys do the second book I'll join in. My br group never set up a br for the second book and i really liked this one.

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments I'm in to buddy read the second book

Quinn | 460 comments me too! but can it wait until one week? i am reading twelve kings in sharakhai

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 104 comments I'm fine with that I'm trying to read carve the mark and a court of frost and starlight