Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1)
This topic is about Carve the Mark
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Roth -Carve the Mark [May 24, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (last edited May 24, 2018 04:48PM) (new)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4553 comments I really enjoyed Divergent back in the day so I have quite high hopes for this. I'm only about 10% through so I'll update when I've read a bit more. Hopefully I'll get some reading in this afternoon.

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments I haven’t started yet tbh but this is my first book of hers hoping it is good

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4553 comments I'm 130 pages in, it's not what I expected at all! The world building is really cool and Im enjoying getting to
know the different cultures in this world through the stories and memories. So far I like the female main character more than I thought I would, her brother is a huge arse though and I hope he meets a painful death. I so however like his gift, terrible as it is.

What do you think so far?

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments Yass I didn’t know that this thread was still up. I like the whole world also. I feel so sorry for Cyra and all that she is going through and went through. I like akos.

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4553 comments I feel really bad for her too, her life is awful. If I was her I'd have murdered her brother a long time ago, I'm not sure why she hasn't honestly, he's obviously a coward.

Beste | 1163 comments Charlie wrote: "I feel really bad for her too, her life is awful. If I was her I'd have murdered her brother a long time ago, I'm not sure why she hasn't honestly, he's obviously a coward."

He is not that coward. (Only spoiler I can say)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4553 comments Beste wrote: "Charlie wrote: "I feel really bad for her too, her life is awful. If I was her I'd have murdered her brother a long time ago, I'm not sure why she hasn't honestly, he's obviously a coward."

He is ..."

Ooh so good things to come then!