What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Just for Fun (Escape to New Zealand, #4)
This topic is about Just for Fun
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary sports and secret child romance possibly set in Australia. H plays football (soccer) and discovers child while coaching. H is now happily engaged to OW. Gets to know son and boy's mother. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KitCat (new)

KitCat | 14 comments H is a footballer (soccer) in Australia. He might have been an international star before coming back to Australia. He came back and as a special guest coaches a one off session of kid's football (soccer) where he thinks one of the kids looks familiar. Can't remember how he figures out that the kid is his and not sure of the circumstances of how or when the baby was conceived or why she never told him or if she even tried? He is now happily engaged so not an angsty story with a villain. Lovely story of him spending with and getting to know his son and the mother. I could of course be completely muddling up plots here, Fingers crossed that someone knows the story I am on about, I read it a couple of years ago on kindle. Thank you :-)

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2569 comments How about New Zealand and Rugby? Maybe Just for Fun by Rosalind James?

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate | 122 comments Thin Love?

message 4: by KitCat (new)

KitCat | 14 comments Juels wrote: "How about New Zealand and Rugby? Maybe Just for Fun by Rosalind James?"

Yes! That is exactly it! I can't believe you found it when I gave you the wrong country and the wrong sport ... ha! It is actually still on my kindle too - yay!

Thank you so, so, so much :-)

message 5: by KitCat (new)

KitCat | 14 comments How do I now mark this as solved?

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2569 comments You're welcome. I think I've read this book before... Or at least part of it. For some reason New Zealand stuck in my head. Wasn't too hard to track down.

There should be a link up near the title to edit the post and mark it solved. If you can't do it, I'm sure a moderator will help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Just for Fun (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rosalind James (other topics)