Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking Beta for 1st Ch Rewrite of a Paranormal Fiction under 7k word count

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (miss_amber) | 16 comments Hello! :)

I did a rewrite of the first chapter of my paranormal fiction MS. I switched from 3rd to 1st person POV and need some fresh eyes to review it. It is currently around 6700 words. My preference for submitting and feedback is a Word doc via email, and prefer feedback within 2 weeks. :)

There is abuse and a murder (yes, I kill my MC in the first chapter of 2 of my MSs, and I'm not sorry for it :) lol), so if those are triggers for you then this may not be the best piece for you to beta :)

Thank you! :)

message 2: by Goodness (new)

Goodness Nwankpa (goodnessnwankpa) | 43 comments Hi Amber,

Would you be okay with swapping? I have a paranormal romance that's currently around 7,000 words that I'm looking for feedback on.

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Roy (lucyroy) | 7 comments Hi, Amber. If you're interested in a swap, I've got about 13k words in a YA paranormal that I'm looking for feedback on.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Liberty | 41 comments Hey Amber,
I can beta read it for you. HMU at chrismackey1972@gmail.com

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber (miss_amber) | 16 comments Chris wrote: "Hey Amber,
I can beta read it for you. HMU at chrismackey1972@gmail.com"

Thank you Chris, sent you an email :)

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris Liberty | 41 comments I got it, Amber. I'm working on one before yours. I'll try to finish that one tonight, and I'll start on yours tomorrow.