Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Runaway Horses
This topic is about Runaway Horses
Book Cover Help > Book lacks cover.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Relaxingreader | 79 comments This version of Runaway Horses has no cover image. I own this book, and it's cover looks exactly like this.
This cover is part of the scanned version in the archive.org library, found here.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23509 comments What is the ISBN on your edition?

Relaxingreader | 79 comments Abcdarian wrote: "What is the ISBN on your edition?"

The ISBN on the copy I own is 0671434950. The one uploaded on archive.org has a different ISBN, but the cover looks identical, and is the only cover I have been able to find.

message 4: by Abcdarian (last edited May 25, 2018 07:21AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 23509 comments If you could take a scan or photo of your cover and upload it somewhere, we could use that. Your profile is set to private, but I think if you uploaded to your "more photos" section and gave a link directly to that we may be able to access.

Relaxingreader | 79 comments Abcdarian wrote: "If you could take a scan or photo of your cover and upload it somewhere, we could use that. Your profile is set to private, but I think if you uploaded to your "more photos" section and gave a link..."
That's a good idea. I will try to do that tomorrow. Would it be necessary for this image to stay on my profile permanently, or can I remove it as soon as it has been set as the book's cover image?

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25164 comments You can remove it afterwards.

Relaxingreader | 79 comments Scott wrote: "You can remove it afterwards."
Thank you!

Abcdarian wrote: "If you could take a scan or photo of your cover and upload it somewhere, we could use that. Your profile is set to private, but I think if you uploaded to your "more photos" section and gave a link..."

I hope the quality of this image is okay:
https://images.gr-assets.com/photos/1...

message 8: by Abcdarian (last edited May 26, 2018 01:50PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 23509 comments Lovely, thank you. Cover added; you can remove it from your photos.

Relaxingreader | 79 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Lovely, thank you. Cover added; you can remove it from your photos."

Thank you! I appreciate the help!