Making Connections discussion

Haunted (The Horror Diaries Book 1)
This topic is about Haunted
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5281. - HAUNTED (The Horror Diaries #1-5) by Heather Beck

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Haunted (The Horror Diaries Book 1) by Heather Beck Heather Beck

Title: Haunted (The Horror Diaries #1-5)
Author: Heather Beck
Genre: Paranormal Fan/Mys/Sus
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

When darkness falls and the air turns cold, ghosts come out to play.

Heather Beck presents Haunted, an anthology of ghostly encounters and paranormal events.

Ghost Park
After discovering a mysterious playground in the woods, Chase is stalked by angry ghost children.

A Haunting Past
Truce’s class trip to an old native reserve turns deadly when Bear, an infamous chief who died two hundred years ago, blames him for the tribe’s extinction.

The Manor On The Rocks
Grey, damp and surrounded by jagged rocks, Calla Lily’s new home isn’t only unpleasant, it’s also haunted by the world’s most evil boy.

A Medieval Nightmare
When Ellie and Brandon get trapped in a medieval museum that’s a bit too real, they fall under a spell and become pivotal players in a ghostly regime.

A Watery Grave
A camping trip becomes a heart-pounding race for survival when Justine meets a ghost who’s determined to change her fate by trading bodies with a living entity.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Beck (heatherbeck) | 4 comments Sent - thanks, Tony :)

message 4: by Merenda (new) - added it

Merenda (merenda88) | 20 comments Hi! I just stumbled across this late. But if there is still an opportunity to read it, I'd love to do so! If you DO send, here's my info.

Readurghts@aol.com
MOBI

TY
~Merenda

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Beck (heatherbeck) | 4 comments Sent. :)

message 6: by Merenda (new) - added it

Merenda (merenda88) | 20 comments Heather wrote: "Sent. :)"

Thank you, Heather! I got the email. I'm going to DL into my kindle a little later. I appreciate it. =)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Haunted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Heather Beck (other topics)