WLE "Kids Deserve It!" discussion

Kids Deserve It: Pushing Boundaries and Challenging Conventional Thinking
This topic is about Kids Deserve It
Welcome! Please say "Hi!"

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Schafer | 15 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Please take a moment to stop by and say hi! This will let other members know that you are part of the group and help us to know that you are using the forum properly! I think you will enjoy the read this summer!

message 2: by Brandi (new)

Brandi | 1 comments Hi! I started reading the book today. I’m excited to chat with everyone!❤️

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Lynn | 2 comments Hey everyone! Excited to keep in touch over summer. Picked up my book from Sarah today!

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Walker | 8 comments Snag my book from Sarah and her tiny humans today! About to start the book (while getting a pedicure)! ❤️📚

message 5: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy | 2 comments Hi Everybody!!! Excited to read this book!! I always love reading what everyone thinks! Happy Summer Everybody! ☀️

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Schafer | 15 comments Mod
Wendy wrote: "Hi Everybody!!! Excited to read this book!! I always love reading what everyone thinks! Happy Summer Everybody! ☀️"
Yay!!! :o)

message 7: by Joe (new)

Joe Merendino | 1 comments Hello Everyone! Looking forward to reading this book with everybody. Hope this book turns out to be better than what I went through to get a copy of it.......So glad to be part of this group. Enjoy!!!!

message 8: by Linda (new)

Linda Davis | 9 comments Hi, thanks for delivering the book, glad to see your boys and meet your dog.
I am guilty of a caution on pg. 24. The book states that one has to be "techie" enough to be relevant for students. I am TRYING but I had to write this post twice. And, I don't have my picture like everyone else. :( Good enough for now. Happy reading.

message 9: by Alina (new)

Alina Warren | 2 comments Hi everyone! I’m excited to dive into this book again and chat with all of you while reading! There were so many, “I LOVE THIS!” moments! ❤️

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Shissler | 8 comments Hey Friends, headed to the beach and can't wait to dive into this book with you guys!! Happy summer memories!

message 11: by Alina (new)

Alina Warren | 2 comments Linda - I think it’s because it’s a different discussion thread. This is the intro section and there’s another topic area for the Intro to chapter 2. I might be wrong, though.

message 12: by Linda (new)

Linda Davis | 9 comments I've been playing with the search feature. I should put my response under the other discussion topic.
I'll get the hang of this site - by the time we're done with the book.

message 13: by Linda (new)

Linda Davis | 9 comments Thanks Alina! I appreciate your response.

message 14: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 9 comments Hi! I'm in!

message 15: by Katrin (new)

Katrin | 6 comments Hi everyone! Excited to read this book this summer with you all!

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 6 comments Hello, I just started reading the book yesterday. (June 16). I'm excited to to share and explore new ideas.