Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70K Historical WIP

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison | 24 comments Hi there. Looking for a beta reader for my current WIP, which I'm currently 70K words into. In addition to offering constructive criticism, I'd like you to act as a sounding board to bounce ideas off of. That way I can know which ideas work and which don't. I'm currently about halfway through my first draft and taking a hiatus to rewrite my first 5 chapters. As for the novel itself...It's literary fiction set during World War II. It primarily takes place in Nazi Germany and occupied Poland and follows two main characters from opposite sides of the war. There will be some violence, explicit sex, and other sensitive content, but I hope that won't deter me. Please, contact me if you're interested! I'd love to give you a plot summary, as well as an outline that covers about 98% of the story, not counting the third act.

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark | 10 comments I can commit to the first two chapters. I am a history writer on the east coast of USA. I'm a likely purchaser (demographically). I will use the summary in "how to be a bata reader" unless you provide otherwise. Send MS Word if you want track changes, otherwise pdf is better. mchandeysson at gmail