Words You Can Feel - Author Shari J. Ryan discussion

Want to review a book? > Which book would you like? I'd love to add some Amazon reviews.

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shari (last edited May 24, 2018 06:53AM) (new)

Shari Ryan (shariryan) | 20 comments Mod
If you could choose a backlist book of mine, which would it be? If you comment with your kindle address, I'll send it over! I just ask for a short review on Amazon and on Goodreads in return <3.

Make sure you add: authorshariryan@gmail.com to your approved senders list!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Hello there and thanks for inviting me to your group! I would have to say Red Nights.

hyouse@kindle.com

If sending, directly to my kindle, let me know what email addy so I can add it to my approved list.

Thanks and I am so happy to be here:)

message 3: by Shari (new)

Shari Ryan (shariryan) | 20 comments Mod
heather wrote: "Hello there and thanks for inviting me to your group! I would have to say Red Nights.

hyouse@kindle.com

If sending, directly to my kindle, let me know what email addy so I can add it to my appro..."

It's authorshariryan@gmail.com! Let me know when you've added it and I'll send it over!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Shari wrote: "heather wrote: "Hello there and thanks for inviting me to your group! I would have to say Red Nights.

hyouse@kindle.com

If sending, directly to my kindle, let me know what email addy so I can ad..."

added! Thank you so much! I am looking forward to reading this book!

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk Heather,
Have you rec'd Red Nights yet?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I believe I did, I will double check and let you know.

message 7: by Shasta (new)

Shasta Hope (shastahopereviews) | 1 comments Shari wrote: "If you could choose a backlist book of mine, which would it be? If you comment with your kindle address, I'll send it over! I just ask for a short review on Amazon and on Goodreads in return <3.

..."

Hello! I would like to review Spiked Lemonade and darkest perception. Thankyou!

Shasta.diggs@kindle.com

Carol [Goodreads Addict] Shari wrote: "If you could choose a backlist book of mine, which would it be? If you comment with your kindle address, I'll send it over! I just ask for a short review on Amazon and on Goodreads in return <3.

I have Man Handler, Shari. I'll try to get it read soon to give you more reviews.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I did receive the book! Thanks!!

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (raroberts_36) | 5 comments Hi Shari,

Can I please read and review Spiked Lemonade?

raroberts_36_793341@kindle.com

Thank you!!

message 11: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachael_stewart) | 4 comments Hi Shari. I would love a copy of Raine's Haven.

email address is rkstewart1_90@kindle.com

Thanks!!

message 12: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk can you ladies add Sharijryanpa@gmail.com to your senders list? I will send your book over as soon as I have confirmation that is has been added.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Julie wrote: "Heather,
Have you rec'd Red Nights yet?"

Hi Julie, I thought I received the book because it showed up on my kindle but all that is there is a photo? The actual book is not there?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Julie wrote: "can you ladies add Sharijryanpa@gmail.com to your senders list? I will send your book over as soon as I have confirmation that is has been added."

I added the above address

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk Heather, i am sending it over now..

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (raroberts_36) | 5 comments I have your address added. Thank you.

message 17: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachael_stewart) | 4 comments I have added you address.

message 18: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachael_stewart) | 4 comments *your address. It’s too early in the morning without coffee 😒

message 19: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk Rachael your book has been sent. Rebecca can you check your kindle please.

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (raroberts_36) | 5 comments Julie wrote: "Rachael your book has been sent. Rebecca can you check your kindle please."

I received a book called 'House of Tinder'? Is that the one you sent Julie?

message 21: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachael_stewart) | 4 comments Received. Thank you.

message 22: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk Rebecca, yes, you are correct.

message 23: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk Shari had changed the title. sorry for the confusion.

message 24: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (raroberts_36) | 5 comments I requested Spiked Lemonade. Hahaha! All good. Thanks heaps. I'll have a read and give it a review soon. :-)

message 25: by Julie (new)

Julie Gustafson-Monk oh dear heavens. i am sending that one now. lol

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (raroberts_36) | 5 comments Oh no. It's fine. Honestly I don't mind. Lol. I'm happy to review this one. :-)