GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Blood Roses
This topic is about Blood Roses
Self Publishing > Review swap? - Dark Fantasy/Psychological horror

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (last edited Jul 31, 2014 08:15AM) (new) - added it

Chloe Testa | 1 comments Hello all!

I would absolutely love any kind hearted soul who would be willing to read and review my latest publication, Blood Roses. I know a lot of us are searching for reviews to help out so perhaps we could arrange a swap? I'd be very happy to receive a copy of your work and then review it if you were to review mine.

Blurb:
It started with a rose and the girl nobody else can see.

Her eyes follow Tom wherever he goes. Watching. Waiting. She surrounds him. She haunts him. So...why can't anybody else see her?

Reality turns against Tom as he clings to the shreds of his sanity, knowing she's real. She has to be. He isn't...crazy.
As the battle between the unseen girl and the voice of reason unravels before him, he must fight to ignore the taunting voices clawing at the back of his mind, whispering in agreement with those around him that he is rapidly falling into madness.

Who do you trust when your own mind rebels against you?

If you're interested, please PM me with your email and I can send you the relevant format and such. We can also arrange details of the review swap if you did want to do this as well.

Thank you for reading and for any support.

Yvonne Crowe | 31 comments Hi Chloe I will review your book for you. If you have a mobi file this would suit me best. Forward to me at yvonnenz03@gmail.com.

If you would like to do a swap review of my metaphysical fantasy novel that would be great.Take a look at my book link on Amazon and let me know.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BS255RM

Linda Hamonou | 14 comments Chloe wrote: "Hello all!

I would absolutely love any kind hearted soul who would be willing to read and review my latest publication, Blood Roses. I know a lot of us are searching for reviews to help out so per..."

I sent you a PM. :)