YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Reagan (M) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Natalia (last edited May 26, 2018 11:35AM) (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Leah
Natalia
Quirks
Betelgeuse
Elizabeth Emily
❤ Aly ❤
Elettra

Review https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 2: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Hey please check in as soon as you can.
Also I'll do the spreadsheet soon, but my computer is acting weird so I'll have to do it later. If someone else can do it I'll be really grateful.

message 3: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Checking in!

Also, I'll do the spreadsheet

message 4: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Quirks wrote: "Checking in!

Also, I'll do the spreadsheet"

Hey Quirks!
Thank you

message 5: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments Here's the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

I tried to keep it simple, and I put the colours for "Currently Reading" and "Complete" on the side.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Hey! Checking in.

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments Checking in.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Natalia, I can BR The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee with you, if you want. ^^

message 9: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia, I can BR The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee with you, if you want. ^^"

Yes that would be great! When?

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Natalia wrote: "Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia, I can BR The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee with you, if you want. ^^"

Yes that would be great! When?"

I am fine with any date after 5th!

message 11: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia wrote: "Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia, I can BR The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee with you, if you want. ^^"

I am fine with any da..."

How about the 6th?

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Natalia wrote: "Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia wrote: "Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia, I can BR The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee with you, if you want. ^^"

I ..."

Works great!

message 13: by Natalia (last edited May 24, 2018 11:20AM) (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia wrote: "Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia wrote: "Betelgeuse wrote: "Natalia, I can BR The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee with you, if you want. ^^"

Yes that would be g..."

Great I'll ask for a thread
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Yay! Thanks! x

message 15: by ❤ Aly ❤ (new)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3591 comments Checking in

message 16: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Checking in:)

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments I added The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski , August and Everything After by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski , and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling .

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments Yes, that would be nice. Is there a day you want to read it?

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments I would like to read it on the 1st.

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments I asked for a reset for the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling thread.

message 21: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments It’s the first😁

message 22: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments What books is everyone starting with? I’m gonna go with the Sacrifice Box

I’m off work today as I’m not well so I’m between napping and resting I should get quite a bit read😌

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments ^ Sacrifice Box is really good. <3 I liked it a lot.

I am starting with The Last Wish. Hope to finish it today =D.

message 24: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments I’m glad you liked it. It’s an arc I’ve had on netgalley for forever so I thought it was time I read it😌 I’m hoping to have at least one book finished today 🤞🏻

message 25: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Hope you'll like it 😃 ! Have fun reading! (◕‿◕✿)

message 26: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Thanks! I do too!

message 27: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments You too!😁

message 28: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments I'm reading Cronin's Key ll and going to start The Cuckoo's Calling.

message 29: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments I’m definitely gonna finish the Sacrifice Box today and maybe the Fates Divide.

message 30: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments I'm starting I'll give you the sun and The Return

message 31: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments 1st Book down. Adding it to the review thread now😌

message 32: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Wow you read really fast!

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Finished too!
Going to post the review and then read Stalking Jack the Ripper. finally

message 34: by ❤ Aly ❤ (new)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3591 comments Wow. Am I going to have a spot open for my books? Lol

message 35: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Thanks Natalie, I could and should have read another by now, but ya know housework. I’m almost halfway through how to stop time though😌. I won’t get much read tomorrow as I’m on an afd at work as well as the day after but I have a day off on Monday so I’ll be trying to catch up then😌

message 36: by Alex (last edited Jun 01, 2018 12:53PM) (new)

Alex  | 507 comments ❤ Aly ❤ wrote: "Wow. Am I going to have a spot open for my books? Lol"

There are some spots still open =D. You can check them here (and add your books) :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

If you read something that works for a category that is already taken, I think we can switch or move books around so no worries! ^^

message 37: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments I’d say there’s just under half of the spots still open so you should be fine😌

message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments I started Goblet of Fire today. I should finish it tomorrow.

message 39: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Elettra wrote: "How do you post the reviews like they have? I am getting a bit confused on how to get the book image with the link and what to link the review to. Sorry guys, not very good with technology"

I think that this thread explains it pretty good, hope it helps
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2226 comments Finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling yesterday.

message 41: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Did a 14-hour shift yesterday so as you can imagine not a lot read😫 I have the same today but I'm off tomorrow so should be able to catch up then. 😌

message 42: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Hey guys just checking in - I'm off today so should be able to get reviews #2 and 3 posted.

I'm currently halfway through How to stop time so I should finish that today. I'm about 5% into Mad and I'm also hoping to start The Versions of Us which is my first buddy read this month.

How are you guys doing?

message 43: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments I'm 60% into Roomies and 40%into I'll give you the sun. I hope that tonight I can finish both of them

message 44: by Alex (new)

Alex  | 507 comments Still reading Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco .

I am not reading during the weekend usually so it went a bit slow =D.

message 45: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments I was hoping to have finished How to Stop Time by now but for some reason, it's not a quick read for me. I'm about 75% of the way through and I'm planning to have it finished by 3. At the latest.

message 46: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments I have finished How to Stop Time, finally. So moving on to The Versions of Us 😁

message 47: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments Good luck Elletra😌

message 48: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7339 comments I finished Trick and I'll review it tomorrow. Currently 150 pages into The Cuckoo's Calling (taking it slow with that one) and starting Shattered Glass.

message 49: by Elizabeth Emily (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 2216 comments I’m halfway through Mad, I’ve finished the Fates Divide and I’ve started the Versions of us and Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Once I’m hoping to have another finished today and to have posted my reviews for How to Stop Time and the Fates Divide.

message 50: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 1637 comments Finished I'll Give You the Sun and starting something else. I'll try to catch up on a few buddy reads. Only 5 days in and I'm already behind XD

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.