RolePlay Addicts discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Being in the witness protection program there are those who are always want to kill you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg growled, he looked around the house, it was empty; "Where is she?!!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'M SO SORRY, IT DIDN'T SHOW UP AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT!!!! GOMEN GOMEN!!! *bows repeatedly*))

Greg threw the house apart, trying to locate her; "Come out come out wherever you are." he sneered, flipping furniture and tearing open doors.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked to the ground, he saw a very small trail of blood leading out of the house; he sneered, "Perfect..." A grimacing smile came across his face as he made it out of the house, his head low as he followed the small path. He made it to a dumpster, where the trail started; he had a feeling that the scared child was there.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg saw the feet of a trembling girl, and sighed, "Well... I guess she's not here..." He turned and slowly walked away, then stopped beside the wall, hidden from her, and waited.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey Fiamata))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((^^))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm sick... *cough* *sneeze* *cough* *wheeze*))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg turned on his heel around the corner and grabbed Sarah, "Gotcha you little bitch."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg grabbed his crotch, falling to his knees in pain; he cused very loudly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry))

Greg moved slowly after her, looking around in the streets.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg heard her screams, and smiled, "Idiot girl..." he moved to the sound, but saw that she had raised awareness of others, forcing him to retreat.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Greg saw her, he needed to keep an eye on her.

((I'm sorry, I'm leaving this group soon, after I kill my character in the HS RP))