Mystery Madness discussion

Mr. Monk Goes to the Firehouse (Mr. Monk, #1)
This topic is about Mr. Monk Goes to the Firehouse
Whodunits Book Club > 2/19 Whodunits Pick: Mr. Monk Goes to the Firehouse by Lee Goldberg

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 335 comments Mod
Our pick for February 2019 is the first in a series of novelizations based on the USA Network TV series called Monk.
Mr. Monk is an obsessive compulsive detective. I was a faithful watcher of the TV series and read this first book during March Mystery Madness 2018. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a new story and not just a repeat of one of the cases from the show. If you have already read this book, we welcome your comments. If you would like to read along and then post a comment to share with the in real life book club, please post your comments by Thursday Feb. 14, 2019 at 2pm EST.
Mr. Monk Goes to the Firehouse

message 2: by Di (new)

Di (disis19) | 732 comments Mod
I think I'll be jumping in on this one too ^-^

Di wrote: "I think I'll be jumping in on this one too ^-^"

Great! That would be awesome!

I listened to this on audio again so it would be fresh on my mind before my book club meeting this month. I enjoyed it even more the second time even though I knew who the murderer was. It was really fun to see the clues as they were revealed and understand how Monk figured everything out. This time I went right on to the second book and finished it within 24 hours. I was a huge fan of the TV show and am becoming a big fan of this book series now too.