YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Johnson (f) Chat

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tayla (last edited May 26, 2018 07:43PM) (new)

Tayla Potayta (potaytaspages) | 3112 comments Lesa
Kaya
Tayla
✨Emily✨
Darlene
Toni
Bea
This_Literary_Loving_Llama
Olivia

Jennifer

Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 1513 comments Checking in...

message 3: by Quietly (new)

Quietly Emily | 330 comments Hey there, checking in!

message 4: by Kaya (new)

Kaya Checking in and can't wait to start!

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85707 comments Mod
Adding Jennifer to your team ☺

message 6: by Darlene (new)

Darlene | 49 comments hi. checking in.

message 7: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Potayta (potaytaspages) | 3112 comments Updated the list! Just missing Toni, bea and Jennifer

message 8: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 1513 comments So this about to start soon. So trying to see how you all want to do this. I've been going through what I want to read to see what fits which state. I'm pretty much a fast reader. Sooooo the states that interests me are.
*Connecticut
*Delaware (this is over 1,000 page book just to let you all know it'll be awhile) lol
*Louisiana
*Maine
*Washington
*Wisconsin (state I live in) hehe lol
*Wyoming

That's 7 books there at least 6 of them I can be done with by the mid of the second week of June.

So if no one wants Alabama, Colorado, Massachusetts or Tennessee just let me know.

message 9: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 1513 comments Okay cool hun....yeah I'm fast. I finish 1 to 2 books a day. Yeah if it's not boring lol. But I didn't want to take too many of the states away from others lol. Plus I want to read some big TOME books in June. Plus I'm doing another game in another group and I won't know what I'm reading right away for that group since the genre is given after finishing a book. But I'm willing to add more states or give away a state of so.

message 10: by Bea (Books And Bees of Bea) (last edited Jun 02, 2018 05:57PM) (new)

Bea (Books And Bees of Bea) (booksnbeesofbea) | 130 comments Checking in!

Oh and hello there! I am also a relatively fast reader (it depends if I like the book I am reading). I can read 1-2 books per day. So, the tasks I wanna do are those in the states of:

Utah
New Jersey
New Hampshire
Nebraska
Michigan
Idaho
Alabama

I'll try to finish the books by June 8

message 11: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Johnson, I can't help but notice that we're over half-way through the challenge and nobody on this team has posted any reviews. If anybody does have reviews to post and would prefer to be moved to a more active team, I'm happier to move people to either Team Nixon or Team Kennedy. Just let me know ☺

message 12: by Lesa (last edited Jun 16, 2018 06:52AM) (new)

Lesa Divine | 1513 comments Sarah if I can go solo I can see if any of the 15 books I read this month fit the states challenges.... thanks... I just seen I didn't want to be the only one again in a group...

message 13: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hi Lesa, I've created a solo thread for you here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... once Abbie has posted your tracker on your review thread, you can feel free to post your reviews ☺

message 14: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 1513 comments Thanks Sarah I appreciate....I posted my books....

Bea (Books And Bees of Bea) (booksnbeesofbea) | 130 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team Johnson, I can't help but notice that we're over half-way through the challenge and nobody on this team has posted any reviews. If anybody does have reviews to post and would prefer to b..."

Hi Sarah, I read 12 books this month that fits some of the tasks. I would also like to move into a new team. Sorry for the delay.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.