What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Teen fiction, a girl is at school where she is picked as an extra for a movie. Spoilers...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josie (new)

Josie | 3 comments She wants to be more grown up and try’s out some stuff that goes wrong including ears pierced, contacts, waxing legs etc. it’s not the first book in the series, and I think the title has a number in it(12,13,14?) She starts dating the famous actor who stars in the movie.

message 2: by Tathariell (new)

Tathariell | 175 comments possibly Dork Diaries Book 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star? I've only skimmed the backs of these books, so I don't know if all of the points match, but there are at least some of them, and the series is quite long.

message 3: by Josie (new)

Josie | 3 comments I don’t think that’s it, I’m pretty sure there aren’t more than five in this series, thicker books(200pgs?) and I think there is cake on the cover.

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 402 comments Sounds like Finally. It's the second book in the Willow Falls series.
Here's the cover:
Finally (Willow Falls, #2) by Wendy Mass

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Josie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Karim | 54 comments Ew, definitely sounds like Finally, hope you find it.