What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A girls fiancé is after her life. Its her sister that gets killed because she was wearing the engagement ring. The girl was sent to an insane asylum and she chooses not to talk. A doctor and her fall in love, and the fiancé is still after her.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krisna (new)

Krisna  | 4 comments They make a mistake of the girl being her sister since she wasn’t the one wearing the ring.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
Why is the fiance trying to kill her? Why does she get sent to the asylum? Who ever the killer was couldnt tell the difference between the two women--were they identical twins? Any memory of the cover? What about when it was set--modern day, 1950's 1930's, 1800s? Where is it set--U.S., U.K., France, Spain? Country, small town, big town, small city, medium city, big city, megalopolis?

message 3: by Krisna (new)

Krisna  | 4 comments I think it was that she had something that had all the illegal deeds that he had done. She gets sent to the asylum because she wasn’t talking and her aunt I think it was, thought she was traumatized from seeing her sister get killed right in front of her. They were identical twins. I don’t remember the cover, no. I’m not sure if I remember correctly but I think it was somewhere out in the country where it was a bit isolated, in modern time now. The girl herself was a successful business woman with her own company and a business partner who turns out was out to get her cause she wanted the company to herself. And the business partner was seeing her fiancé behind the girls back. But that’s revealed at the ending.

message 4: by Krisna (new)

Krisna  | 4 comments I don’t remember the location of where the asylum was at exactly but I don’t think it was in the US. I’m not certain on that.

message 5: by Krisna (new)

Krisna  | 4 comments Also everyone thinks that the one who died was the girl herself, the one that was engaged. She doesn’t talk because she doesn’t want to be found out and just wants to escape from it. And people think she isn’t talking because her vocal cords had gotten damaged during the attack, which they weren’t and she could still talk, but chooses not to.

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4327 comments (view spoiler)? If it is, I think the topic's title needs editing as it seems spoiler-y, blurb and the reviews I glanced at don't mention the ring and the fiance.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Krisna, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Come Closer (other topics)