What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance: Young girl/Old guy, girl is redhead, guy has kids older than the redhead, guy is famous/feared, at first she's afraid of his dangerous family.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments so this book im looking for is a young girl/old guy book. And alll i remeber is that the girl was redhead and the old guy already had kids that were older than the red head. And the dad and the read head fall in love but the family of the dad is also famous/feared and they are well known. And at first the family doesnt like her because she doesnt belong and is so young but they soften up to her. Please if you know what book im talking about let me know thank you!!

message 2: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments also at the beginning shes kinda scared of the family because they are known to be dangerous

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40558 comments Mod
Ribka, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. And say when you read the book. This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

Group Rules

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36481 comments Mod
Ribka, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to it edit on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Around what year did you read this book?

What's the tone - romantic, romance suspense, angsty, steamy/clean, funny at times, etc.?

Can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs/skills/interests, how they met, love/hate at first sight, etc.?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 5: by Jo (last edited May 28, 2018 10:29AM) (new)

Jo | 160 comments Ribka this isn’t quite right re some of your details, but I was thinking maybe The Third Wife?

message 6: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments I read this book about a year ago and the tone is mostly funny and romantic but tense at times because of the family getting used to their father young girlfriend

message 7: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments And no it is not the third wife

message 8: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments i feel like the girl was a journalism of something but i dont know if im mixing it up with another book

message 9: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments i cant remeber their location

message 10: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments but the relationship at first was just out of like angry lust but later progresses as she becomes closer to the family

message 11: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments i just know the family was famous and theyd have paparazzi and stuff

message 12: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments i think she made one of his sons mad and was about to get kicked out of the club/place they were in or she was trying to ask questions and the father came and talked to her or something

message 13: by Ribka (new)

Ribka | 10 comments and they just kept bumping into eachother and eventually formed a relationship

message 14: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40558 comments Mod
Ribka, are you still looking for this or did you find it?