1X1 Detailed and Mature RP discussion

Mature RP > ArmyVet & Michael

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments ...and here we go :)

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
okay lets brainstorm

i like to ask are you into M x M

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Actually, I am.

message 4: by ArmyVet (new)

Sweet How about a werecat rp

I like werecat or neko lol

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Sounds pretty good. Both werecats or just you?

message 6: by ArmyVet (new)

Doesn’t matter your choice just want to be a were cat

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments ok, sounds good. I'll start as a non-cat so my being a newbie won't be as obvious lol

message 8: by ArmyVet (new)

Okay I make my profile.

message 9: by ArmyVet (new)

Name. Luke Grim
Appearance.

https://pin.it/wt2hd7clblnsfo

Babe cat form

https://pin.it/skvpyqozi2xceh

Large form without the four horn near the mouth

https://pin.it/o7wceldvhfs3f2

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Awesome.

Name: Jimmy Teller
Appearance: https://www.menshairstylestoday.com/w...

message 11: by ArmyVet (new)

((I start))

Luke was at a large park it had a playground, walking trail and even woods to explore off the trail. Luke was off the trail in his baby wolf form sniffing around. Exploring around just having a wonderful time.

message 12: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jimmy settled in at a bench to finish off his cigarette. He'd been walking up the trail to contemplate just how messed up things had become. Why had she told him off like that?

message 13: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke dash around in his little baby kitten form. He didn’t see a guy smoking and ran into him. He shake himself off and look up.

message 14: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jim felt something bump into his leg. He looked down, chuckling a bit. "Hey there...Didn't see where you were going?"

message 15: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke wiggle his ears and flat them knowing this guy thinks his talking to normal cat. Rare human knew the existence he meow loudly wanting to say sorry for running into him.

message 16: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jim smiled. "Hey, that's ok" Not that he understood, still it seemed the cat was trying to apologize. He looked to his cigarette and made a face. "You're not going to want this, I don't imagine.."

message 17: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look at the cigarette and made a face saying no. But then look at it curious and start to meow forgot that human cants understand them and he was trying get to say, “Oh boy something new I would like to try it.”

A werecat near by just walk by and smirk, “No you don’t little one. It’s bad for you. “.

Luke title his head and look at the guy walk by answering him. His fur fluf up and his tail flicker up meowing loudly at the man.

message 18: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jim laughed as the cat seemed to be really concentrating on the cigarette, especially when the guy walked by and said that. "Yeah, it's a bad idea.

He flicked it off into some gravel. "Trying to quit, myself.."

message 19: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke dash to the cigarette and sniff at it and sneezed a few times. He paw at it and jump back. He burn his paw a little upset forgetting how hot it was.

message 20: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments "oh hey," Jim called out, alarmed. He moved quickly, grinding the cigarette butt into the gravel. Not quick enough though. "you alright, buddy?"

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke made a painful but super cute noise. He lick his paw, ‘Hi name is Luke.’ He spoke to him through his mind to his.

message 22: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments "Whoah!" Jim blinked and glanced around. Had he just heard?...."Um, yeah. I'm Jimmy."

message 23: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke paw at him, ‘hello there jimmy nice to meet you.’ His head start to hurt a little because the focus on using this ability to talk to the boy was a bit hard.

message 24: by ArmyVet (new)

message 25: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments (Sorry, weekends are rough.)

Jimmy looked around, to see if anyone was messing with him. Or watching him and knowing he was crazy, more like.

"uh, hey. nice to meet you too."

message 26: by ArmyVet (new)

((It’s all good))

Luke meow silly like because he was giggling. “Yes the cat is talking to you silly.” He got up dash around they boy. Something about the boy made him hyper.

message 27: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Ok, so that was confirmed. Or at least, if he was crazy he was being consistent. He watched the cat bounce around, envious of all that energy.

"Alright then, what brings you out here today?"

message 28: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke wiggle his ears and stop pounce around like a crazy cat. He look up at the sky think, ‘To be honest nothing really particularl just want a fresh air. I’m a cat and all I need to spread my body and all. I mean I was about to go in my large form.’

message 29: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments "Well, I will refrain from smoking around you then," Need to quit anyway...

Wait..."What do you mean, 'large form'?"

message 30: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look at him giggling inside knowing he so confused on what he was talking. He was thinking about telling him or just let him freak out like he was with him talking to him. "I said that. Not sure why. Serious lets do something im a bit bored. No friends nor siblings.:'"

message 31: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments "ok, what would you like to do?" He thought about it, not having a great deal of experience with pets. "Want me to throw a ball?"

message 32: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke smirk thought about it, “Wait here I be back.” He took off and went behind a tree turn human form. He put his cloth in that he had his is bag. He walk out walking up to the other guy, “Throwing ball don’t sound good. Maybe a mall or a amusement park?”

message 33: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jimmy did a double take as the voice sounded like the voice in his head, but instead of a cat there was dude standing there. "Umm, hey".

message 34: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke shake his name. “By the way throwing a ball is more dogs not for me. How about going to a mall sounds much better.” He smile, “Hey again!”

message 35: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jimmy shook his head like he was trying to clear the cobwebs. Alright, fine. He'll roll with it.

"Great, I'll make a note of that for next time. Sure, a mall sounds great. My car is back there." He indicated the parking area a little ways down the path.

message 36: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke nod with a smirk in the mouth. “A hike and mall sweet.” He look at him, “Are you sure you okay seems like something is bothering you.”

message 37: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments "Naw, I'm good," though he was unsure. "How did you do that?" he motioned towards a place halfway between Luke and the ground, where he'd been a cat.

message 38: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke title his head acting stupid, “I have no idea what you are talking about?” He scratch his head lightly.

message 39: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Well hell, either the guy didn't know what he'd done or Jimmy was just nuts. No matter, he'd go with it.

"Nevermind. Let's see about that mall."

message 40: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke jump and some reason he had no control his ears and tail came out. He sigh and annoyed thought he had that under the control. He look at the guy see what he was going to.

message 41: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jimmy couldn't help it, he laughed. He caught himself though quickly. "i'm sorry. It was just the look on your face."

message 42: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look at him and didn’t know how to react with this moment. He step back thinking because, he was an anti social person. “Oh really.” He decided to taunt him. What face narrow his eyes. He walk up to him nose to nose.

message 43: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Jimmy didn't shrink back, but did blink slightly in surprise. He hadn't meant to offend.

"Yeah. I kinda liked it."

message 44: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look at him confused, “you like it?” He was confused and keep starring at the boy eyes to eye.

message 45: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments He shrugged. "Yeah, a bit. Better than snapchat."

message 46: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke title his head, "Snapchat? What is that?' he wiggle his ears.

message 47: by Michael (new)

Michael  | 35 comments Hmmm. "Let me sho, no nevermind." He didn't want Luke to think he was making fun of him.