YA Addicted Book Club discussion

Archive > Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 1942 comments Mod
Read a book that you loved and want others to read? Or even remember reading a book but you just can't place it and need some help to find it? Then here is the thread for you. Recommend away or ask book related questions here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just read Wonder and I loved it!

Has anybody read the book Chance: it’s about a one legged dog, I didn’t finish reading it when I had to turn it in. Does anybody know where I can find it?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Sydni wrote: "I just read Wonder and I loved it!

Has anybody read the book Chance: it’s about a one legged dog, I didn’t finish reading it when I had to turn it in. Does anybody know where I can find it?"

I haven't read Wonder but I did see the movie...it was EXCELLENT! Are you talking about this book...Chance, the Incredible, Wonderful, Three-Legged Dog and Making Friends? If you go to the book's page, you can see where it is sold.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I looked at that but, the book I’m looking for has a border collie with a tennis ball in his mouth. It started when the owner got into wreck and ended up losing his leg. Then the owner didn’t want him anymore and there’s a child who taught him agility and loved him.