Love on a Limb Love on a Limb discussion

Continuing Matt's and Mikaela's story

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurie (new) - added it

Laurie Hi! Thank you for the warm way you've embraced LOVE ON A LIMB, and Matt and Mikaela. So many readers asked for a sequel, and even gave me suggestions for where it should go that I listened and now have god news to report.
1.I started the sequel to LOVE ON A LIMB, the continuation of the Graykens' love story. I hope to have it out in September of 2018. Grab the Kleenex. This has laughter and some teary moments.

2. LOVE ON A LIMB will now be the anchor of a new series based on Matt's company, --"Great Expectations.: The series is called, "Great Expectations Love Stories," and while it will continue with Matt's and Mikaela's story, it will also pick up Daniel's and Kate's story, and then we'll move on to clients of Great Expectations.

So Lots of projects are in the works. I'll have a sweet July release titles "Awakening Avery," that is actually a complete remodel of a book I released through a small press in 2010 that about thirteen people read. I'm excited to get this story out. It's always been one of my favorites, and while is very funny,still it has the same emotional tug of LOVE ON A LIMB, so grab a hankie.

Thanks so much for your support. What would you like to see in Matt's and Mikaela's future? What dreams would you like to see clients ask Great Expectations to fill? Send them in. I'll read every one.

I'd also love to invite you to join my VIP Readers Club for discounts on my books and on books written by talented friends, updates on releases and fun bookie contests. I also ask for your help choosing covers and titles, and I invite you to beta read new manuscripts. So if that sounds like fun, click here: https://www.laurielclewis.com/newsletter. Thanks!

Cynthia Hamilton I see you've got lots of wonderful things in the works that are sure to delight your readers, myself included! Looking forward to the series that Love on a Limb has inspired, as I'm sure the rest of your fans are too!