Play Book Tag discussion

Adulthood Is a Myth (Sarah's Scribbles, #1)
This topic is about Adulthood Is a Myth
Archive: Other Books > Adulthood is a Myth - Sarah Andersen, 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia S | 6 comments This was good, definitely a one-sitting read. I didn't love it as much as I hoped to, but it was definitely a fun read, and I enjoyed it far more than the "graphic novels" I've tried to force myself to read lately. There were a number of strips that I wanted to save, or post on my social media, and then there were a lot that were just okay. This reminds me a bit of This was good, definitely a one-sitting read. I didn't love it as much as I hoped to, but it was definitely a fun read, and I enjoyed it far more than the "graphic novels" I've tried to force myself to read lately. There were a number of strips that I wanted to save, or post on my social media, and then there were a lot that were just okay. This reminds me a bit of Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened, but honestly, not as great. Worth reading :) but honestly, not as great. Worth reading :)

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Olivia wrote: "This was good, definitely a one-sitting read. I didn't love it as much as I hoped to, but it was definitely a fun read, and I enjoyed it far more than the "graphic novels" I've tried to force mysel..."

I did enjoy Hyperbole and a Half but I think I may pass on this one! I always say I want to read more graphic novels, and I have several top contenders on my TBR, but I never seem to get to them....one of these days when the PBT tag is right...

message 3: by Magdalena (new)

Magdalena | 414 comments I want to read this. I have her other book Herding Cats on my tbr but I just looked it up and it looks like its a series and this is the first one so maybe I should start here?

Olivia S | 6 comments Magdalena wrote: "I want to read this. I have her other book Herding Cats on my tbr but I just looked it up and it looks like its a series and this is the first one so maybe I should start here?"

I'm sure it's not important which one you start with, the individual strips pretty much stand alone. :)