Audiobooks discussion

Girl Vs
This topic is about Girl Vs
Free Promos for Review > Postapocalyptic Alien Audiobook - seeking reviews

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by X. (new) - added it

X. Culletto | 16 comments Fans of The Hunger Games and The Fifth Wave will love the fierce heroine in this world ruined by alien invasion.

Blurb:
Before the Vela invasion, Rhyan's biggest concern was getting through a day of school. But when she is thrust into the madness of a kill-or-be-killed world, her true strength emerges and a deadly warrior is unleashed.

Stumbling through the new morals of a post-apocalyptic world, she learns to depend only on herself. As she gets closer to discovering what the aliens actually want, her lethality becomes unmatched, and she soon learns the extents she'll have to go in order to survive.

Listen to an excerpt here:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Teens/Girl...

If interested, I have several codes to exchange for honest reviews.

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@Hotmail.com

message 3: by X. (new) - added it

X. Culletto | 16 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com"

It's been sent. Thanks!

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments I’d love to read it!! :) victoriahaugen@yahoo.com

message 5: by Ron (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ron Shaw | 424 comments I'll do it, US code please Sonevar@Yahoo.com or message me on Goodreads

message 6: by Dan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments I'd love to read and review. I'll message my email. Thanks for the opportunity!

message 7: by Shane (new)

Shane Phillips | 91 comments shanemp@gmail.com if any available. thanks

Diane (dianefe) I would be interested in a US code if available - deilerts@endormoon.com
Thanks!

message 9: by X. (new) - added it

X. Culletto | 16 comments I believe all the request have been filled up to this point. Thanks for the interest!

message 10: by Dan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments I finished and enjoyed! I'll post reviews ASAP! Thank you for the opportunity

message 11: by X. (new) - added it

X. Culletto | 16 comments Thanks so much, Dan!

message 12: by X. (new) - added it

X. Culletto | 16 comments Currently out of codes. Thanks to those who redeemed them and please remember to leave an honest review! :)

message 13: by Dan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments I've happily posted my review to the big 3! Great story, and thanks again for the opportunity!

message 14: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments X. wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com"

It's been sent. Thanks!"
review up :)

Alonso (alonsodelcid) | 26 comments zytto@hotmail.com

:)

message 16: by Beth Kauffman (new)

Beth Kauffman | 1 comments kinkdsis@gmail.com

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Just finished this book last night, LOVED IT!!! I recommend it to anyone, if you can't get a code, buy it, it's awesome! :)

Diane (dianefe) Just finished the book - what a great quick read! Thank you so much for the code provided. I added reviews here on GRs, amazon, and audible. I also noticed that the book is now on kindle unlimited for anyone interested :)

message 19: by X. (new) - added it

X. Culletto | 16 comments Thanks for the reviews Victoria and Diane! They really help garner more interest and I really do appreciate your feedback. :)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Thank YOU for the great book! :)