Play Book Tag discussion

Savor You (Fusion, #5)
This topic is about Savor You
Archive: Other Books > Savor You by Kristen Proby -- 3 stars + things I learned from this series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Savor You by Kristen Proby
3 stars

This may be my favorite one of the Fusion series. Greatly helped by the super sweet HEA ending. The main character was overweight and was actually written that way, which was a nice change from a size 2, but I hated that she was so insecure about it. Lady, rock it! Plus, could we not have gotten a plus size model for the cover?!

See, you can tell it is time for me to stop binging because my feminist side is clawing its way back to the surface! lol

This has been a fun five days binging this series, but now it is back to books that take a little more brain power and describe a lot fewer sex moves.

Top 10 things I learned on my recent trashy romance binge, as discussed with my personal group of close girl friends (who also laughed so hard at these assertions they cried).

(Putting these in a spoiler not because they are a spoiler, but just so you can avoid trashy romance talk if you like).

(view spoiler)

I have other observations, but had to clean it up for a public forum! lol.

message 2: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5160 comments LOL Nicole!

message 3: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments Omg, LOLLL!!!! I'm not a big romance reader, but your list is hilarious!!

Did you see the stuff about DJ Khaled not doing #3? Crazy that this is news nowadays lol, but I was happy to hear the outrage about it.

message 4: by Hebah (new)

Hebah (quietdissident) | 675 comments I chuckled at your list of romance observations, particularly #8 for the mental image of the grippy ducky stickers.

message 5: by Nicole R (last edited May 23, 2018 01:07PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Joi wrote: "Omg, LOLLL!!!! I'm not a big romance reader, but your list is hilarious!!

Did you see the stuff about DJ Khaled not doing #3? Crazy that this is news nowadays lol, but I was happy to hear the outr..."

Oh, I saw it! And did you see The Rock’s response that not only does he do it but he takes pride in doing it well! Be still my heart. 😂

message 6: by Nicole R (last edited May 23, 2018 01:08PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Hebah wrote: "I chuckled at your list of romance observations, particularly #8 for the mental image of the grippy ducky stickers."

Without grippy duck stickers it just seems like an awkward 911 call waiting to happen! Safety first 😉

message 7: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments *waves* Hello feminist Nicole!

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Susie wrote: "*waves* Hello feminist Nicole!"

*waves back* Hi Susie! I hope we can be friends again now! lol

message 9: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments I love you no matter what because your inner feminist is always lurking!

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Susie wrote: "I love you no matter what because your inner feminist is always lurking!"

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Savor You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristen Proby (other topics)