YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Trump - Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 478 (478 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (last edited May 23, 2018 08:30AM) (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Team Trump:
Alaina ✔
Andrea *Casper* ✔
Ashy Khaira ✔
Felicia ✔
Bookbuyer ✔

Team reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Hi team! Not crazy about the name but we can always change it on our thread to something we like lol.

message 3: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Dude. Me too. I do not like the team name. Lol.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "I hate the name because I hate trump"

Me too and I'm not even American! He is truly a useless bag of horse turds.

message 5: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Lmfao, change the name of our thread to Team Oompa Loopma! DO IT BOOK! Lmfao.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments I added our kik name to the top.

message 7: by Felicia (new)

Felicia It's a good thing I didn't make the threads. I would've changed the chat thread and review thread to say Oompa Loompa. Lmfao.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Felicia wrote: "Lmfao, change the name of our thread to Team Oompa Loopma! DO IT BOOK! Lmfao."

Done!

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Felicia wrote: "It's a good thing I didn't make the threads. I would've changed the chat thread and review thread to say Oompa Loompa. Lmfao."

lol.

message 10: by Ashy Khaira (new)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments we could just use the kik groups name lol

and i think calling trump a useless bag of horse turds is still too nice......he is more suitable as pigs food....

message 11: by Felicia (new)

Felicia He is a dispicable human being. It's disgusting. -.-

I'm almost the size of an Oompa Loompa. So it fits me almost as much as it fits the shitty president. Lol.

message 12: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Ashy Khaira wrote: "we could just use the kik groups name lol

and i think calling trump a useless bag of horse turds is still too nice......he is more suitable as pigs food...."

Pigs eat humans though... I don't think he counts as human.

He is a blob like in the comic I follow - https://satwcomic.com/like-in-the-old...

message 13: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Alaina wrote: "haha I would've done gifs on gifs"

I loved the way you made our threads for Crying. Lmfao.

message 14: by Felicia (new)

Felicia ANDRE! WHERE ARE YOU ANDRE!

message 15: by Felicia (new)

Felicia

message 16: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "WHERE'S ANDRE?"

Asleep?

message 17: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Alaina wrote: "Maybe we should call her Casper for all the ghosting she does.."

WE SHOULD!

message 18: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Oh CASSSSSSSPER!

message 19: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Maybe we should call her Casper for all the ghosting she does.."

WE SHOULD!"

CASPER?!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

lol.

message 20: by Ashy Khaira (new)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments wow.....you had me trying to smother my laughter with the Andre,Andrew and Casper

message 21: by Ashy Khaira (new)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Alaina wrote: "Maybe we should call her Casper for all the ghosting she does.."

and now i hate ya for this casper stuff......because the song is stuck in my head again

message 22: by ✨Skye✨ (new)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments Saw your team name and thought you were a fan club. I can now fade back into the darkness satisfied that you are not xD

message 23: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85691 comments Mod
Hello Team Trump. Please change your thread title to reflect your given team name. I don't care what your political opinions are, but you cannot use your thread title to openly disparage the president of the USA in this group. Thank you.

message 24: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments ✨Skye✨ wrote: "Saw your team name and thought you were a fan club. I can now fade back into the darkness satisfied that you are not xD"

lol.

message 25: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team Trump. Please change your thread title to reflect your given team name. I don't care what your political opinions are, but you cannot use your thread title to openly disparage the presid..."

Sorry. Will change it now. :(

message 26: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Bahahahaha.

message 27: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments We're just popular. :D

message 28: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Yeah ya know. Shit that don't matter.

message 29: by Ashy Khaira (new)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Alaina wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "We're just popular. :D"

haha I wouldn't say that since people complain..."

Alaina wrote: "How the heck do we have so many views on this thread already? People being nosy AF right now."

this conversation should be moved to crying :p we have a goal there :p

message 30: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments I added the categories to our review page so we don't have to search for them when we post reviews. :)

message 31: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Do you guys think this cover would count for vehicle? I think those are planes in the clouds? It's really hard to tell though.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 32: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments I might have found vehicle, safe, and bau. :)

message 33: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (last edited May 23, 2018 02:05PM) (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments I found safe and bau. And if it's easier to find last name D I can move Fat Girl on a Plane by Kelly deVos to vehicle. :)

*I might still have vehicle covered but I like to have options. :)

message 34: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Hi team! Not crazy about the name but we can always change it on our thread to something we like lol."

How about "Team Tiny Hands" then? ;D

Honestly, you could just use this as an excuse to make fun of Trump... a LOT.

message 35: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Alaina wrote: "Mentally calling this Team Oompa Loompa"

That is the best team name. It should 100% be that.

message 36: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Team Trump. Please change your thread title to reflect your given team name. I don't care what your political opinions are, but you cannot use your thread title to openly disparage the presid..."

Awwww ;u;

I suppose it's fair to just avoid politics 8'D

message 37: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Alaina wrote: "How the heck do we have so many views on this thread already? People being nosy AF right now."

message 38: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Alaina wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Alaina wrote: "How the heck do we have so many views on this thread already? People being nosy AF right now."

"

😂😂😂 love ya"

Saw the teams had been made (...was not aware for ages because apparently I'm bad at paying attention) and had to come say hi.

So hi ;D

message 39: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments YEP! c:

message 40: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Natalie wrote: "Alaina wrote: "How the heck do we have so many views on this thread already? People being nosy AF right now."

"

I'm being nosy too lmfao 😂 Just dropping by to say hi 👋🏼😸

message 41: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments I'm up for the day! :D

message 42: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "Woohoo. Me too after an awful morning."

:( What happened?

message 43: by ✦ Maica ✦ (new)

✦ Maica ✦ (maicacruz) | 712 comments Alaina wrote: "How the heck do we have so many views on this thread already? People being nosy AF right now."

Oops HAHAHA. I'm sorry xD Also dropping by to also say hello~ You guys have an amazing friendship and you're all really funny xD

message 44: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Maica wrote: "Alaina wrote: "How the heck do we have so many views on this thread already? People being nosy AF right now."

Oops HAHAHA. I'm sorry xD Also dropping by to also say hello~ You guys have an amazing..."

lol. Thanks! Feel free to drop by anytime we love to chat! :D

message 45: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Woohoo. Me too after an awful morning."

:( What happened?"

oops! forgot to say it here it was said in kik lol"

I missed it in Kik? What happened?

message 46: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Woohoo. Me too after an awful morning."

:( What happened?"

oops! forgot to say it here it was said in kik lol"

I missed it in Ki..."

Uggh. That sucks! Is she/he okay?

message 47: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Alaina wrote: "yeah I guess. idk though cause i'm at work now"

I hope they are okay! :)

message 48: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9958 comments Hello. I am solo this challenge. So I might just pop in and chat with you guys.

message 49: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22839 comments Sharon wrote: "Hello. I am solo this challenge. So I might just pop in and chat with you guys."

YAY! I was wondering if you were the Sharon in solo. :)

message 50: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Sharon wrote: "Hello. I am solo this challenge. So I might just pop in and chat with you guys."

Yay! Chat with us Sharon! :D And join all of our BRs! Hahahaha. :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.