GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Reviewer looking for books!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 10 comments Hi Ivana,

I can get you a physical copy, but will be a few months until I'll have the copy back from the publisher (Roundfire books). It's dystopian and you can find the book trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEyxW...

Let me know if you are interested.

message 2: by Ameythist (new)

Ameythist Moreland | 1 comments I can have a physical copy in the mail next week, if my book is something you may be interested in reading that is. It is a sci-fi superhero novel:

The Patriot Guard

If you are interested please send me a message!

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannah_indie) Hi Ivana

I provide PR Services for Indie Authors and right now I'm looking for reviewers for No Place Like Home by DeAnna Holland, this is the summary

“Whether the system works or it doesn’t, it didn’t work for me…”

Having just aged out of foster care, eighteen-year-old Jules finds herself homeless and broke. Shortly after her eighteenth birthday, she’s sent packing with very little money and very few personal belongings. However, with her social worker’s help, she finds a place that she can call home—temporarily. But growing up in foster care has left her emotionally scarred, and opening up to people and letting them in is not something she ever wants to do again.

Until she meets Jake. The attraction is almost instant, and he is someone she can definitely see herself falling for. But Jules quickly discovers that everything is not always as it seems, and people are rarely who they appear to be. After learning the truth about Jake, she wants nothing more to do with him. But Jake is captivated by Jules—not just because of her mesmerizing hazel eyes, but because she has unwavering strength despite the unfortunate life she’s had—and he’s not letting go that easily. He’s determined to win her heart, and with each passing day he shreds more of her resolve. With Jake’s help, Jules soon discovers that—even though she has spent most of her life parentless and homeless—there’s no place like home…

If you're interested I'll send an ebook copy (mobi, pdf or epub), the deadline is 4-5 weeks.

Send me a message or email to savannahjonnes04 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks in advance

message 4: by James (new)

James Corkill | 10 comments Hello, Ivana. If you're interested in an action adventure soft sci-fi, you could try one of mine. I have to warn you, it's a three part series, but they are all stand alones. Let me know if you're interested.

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason Crawford (jasonpatrickcrawford) | 9 comments You make YouTube videos? Awesome!

I have two novels - Chains of Prophecy and The Drifter - that are available (well, the Drifter is available tomorrow, technically). They're both urban fantasy but very different stories: Chains of Prophecy is very human-driven and the main characters in The Drifter are the gods of concepts like Death, the Forge, and Cities.

Check out my Goodreads Profile Jason Patrick Crawford to see the blurbs and let me know if you're interested in either. I don't have a particular deadline, but, of course, I'll be on tinterhooks until I hear from you :)

Thanks,
Jason P. Crawford

message 6: by Josh (new)

Josh Mitchell (wickid_pissa) | 4 comments Let me know if you'd like to review my new edgy novel.

The Dude Who Did Dictionaries

message 7: by Vikki (new)

Vikki Vaught (vvaught512) | 10 comments Ivana wrote: "Hello everyone,
my name is Ivana and I love reading books. So, if anyone here is interested in sending me their book in exchange for a review that would really make me happy!

I post my reviews on ..."

Ivana wrote: "Hello everyone,
my name is Ivana and I love reading books. So, if anyone here is interested in sending me their book in exchange for a review that would really make me happy!

message 8: by Vikki (new)

Vikki Vaught (vvaught512) | 10 comments Hi Ivana. If you enjoy erotic historical romances, I'd love to have you review my book, To Live Again. I can send you most formats. Please email me at vvaught512@aol.com if you're interested.
http://smile.amazon.com/Live-Again-V-...

message 9: by Timothy O. (new)

Timothy O. | 4 comments Ivana, do you like Science Fiction and Fantasy?

message 10: by M.K. (last edited Aug 02, 2014 07:46AM) (new)

M.K. Graff (goodreadscomauntiem) | 4 comments Ivana, I write a mystery series featuring an American woman living in England. If you'll email me at bluevirgin.graff@gmail.com I can describe the books and you can give me your choice of snail mail or ebook to read.

Sincere thanks,
Marni Graff
The Nora Tierney Mysteries

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin O'Riordan (erinoriordan) | 12 comments I'd be happy to send you a copy of Beltane if you like.

message 12: by Timothy O. (new)

Timothy O. | 4 comments Ivana, I have a Scifi Novel named Lockdown and a collection of Scifi/fantaty short stories. Please look up Timothy O. Goyette to see the description and other reviews. I can send one or both, your choice. It seems like you are going to end up with quite a pile of books on your hands. I hope you are a quick reader. tim

message 13: by Stoney (new)

Stoney Compton | 14 comments Ivana,
"Level Six" is sf about what the exo-archaeology team discover on an alien planet that changes everything the crew knows about the native Kians and threatens everyone's lives. The sequel, Return to Kiana" is also available. I can make them available in e-book format or hard copy.
You can reach me at stoneycompton at yahoo dot com.
Thanks

message 14: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Vincent | 10 comments LOL! You have enough free fiction to last you the next couple of years. :-)

message 15: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie | 3 comments If you like poetry perhaps you would look aty book?

message 16: by Gina (new)

Gina LoBiondo (ginalob) | 95 comments Hi, Ivana! Are you interested in Children's Picture Books? I have 2, one has been out 3 years, the other will be out in a few weeks. Let me know and we'll work it out. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Gina =D

message 17: by Connie (new)

Connie Archer (connie_archer) | 1 comments Ivana wrote: "Hello everyone,

Hi Ivana ~ If you like mysteries, I'd be happy to send you the latest in my series for a review: A Roux of Revenge. You can email me at conniearchermysteries@gmail.com if you're interested. Thank you!

message 18: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Duder (thomasduder) This character is looking for a few books to read!

“Authors, before I can continue, I want to take a moment and introduce myself. I am Frank Todd, a main character in the series ‘The Generalist’.”

I typed all of this using the one and only account I could hack. This had a lot to do with it being particularly my creator’s account rather than me being a computer geek. Taking a sip from my coffee, I returned to the computer where I could obtain some sort of entertainment.

“Anyway, I’m bored. Thomas Duder – as many people know him – has taken far too long to release a new book for our series. Therefore, I’ve grown annoyed and can use a few books to read. So, if you’re an author with a book or two, pass them on. I’ll read and review them with my own personal touch. In addition, I have a few partners who wouldn’t mind blasting the review all over their social media.” After finishing that last sentence, I took another addicted sip to my mug.

“So, what are you waiting for? Stop reading about what I’m doing and send me your book. And I promise – scout’s honor, I will post the review within three weeks; if not contact me using the same email address I've listed for you to send your books to; check below!”

Want to receive a free review? Then email your book to atp.tduder@gmail.com

message 19: by Helen (new)

Helen (goodreadscomhelen_ginger) | 1 comments I'd love to have you read my latest book, Dismembering the Past, the first in the Matti McAllister, PI, series. I could also use a review for Angel Sometimes, which won a USA Best Book Award. You can contact me at: helen.ginger@gmail.com. I'd be happy to send you a print copy or either or both.

message 20: by James (last edited Aug 14, 2014 12:27PM) (new)

James Corkill | 10 comments Hello, Ivana. I just received your physical address, but I'm afraid I can't afford the cost to mail a physical book to Croatia. Thanks for the offer.

message 21: by Devi (new)

Devi Nair (views_she_writes) Hi everyone, do contact me for book reviews. I generally prefer mystery, crime, suspense, thriller, humor. But I am open to other genres which catches my attention

In the meanwhile you can also go through my reviews and blogs on the following sites
https://nairdevis.wordpress.com/
http://www.shvoong.com/writers/dnair/

message 22: by April (new)

April | 5 comments Hi Ivana, I'd love for you to read and review my latest, Improbable, which is about a lingerie model who is rumored to be loved by three men. It is naughty, sensual, and riveting all in turns!

message 23: by April (new)

April | 5 comments I sure will!
Thank you!

message 24: by S. (last edited Aug 23, 2014 10:31AM) (new)

S. (scopperstone) | 1 comments I'd love a review, if anyone is interested :-)

Brief synopsis:
Bound by blood to the royal family of Ocana, a narcoleptic, shape-shifting embalmer seeks to find the source of the assassination attempts within the family while avoiding being blamed himself. An unusual science fiction/paranormal/dark fiction/adventure with a touch of ancient Egypt in a dystopian world. 

goodreads.com/book/show/22646944-the-...

It is available on Amazon, SmashWords, iBooks, and Scribd. I have a coupon available to read it free for reviewers via SmashWords.

Note: I don't have an ereader either, but I use my computer to read ebooks. :-)

message 25: by Brittany (new)

Brittany T Hey Ivana, I am releasing a short story/poetry collection called "In the Blink of an Eye: September 11th Stories," on the Kindle September 1st. It's available for pre-order right now. I don't have a physical copy of the book, but I can email you my manuscript on Word. It's a short book--only one story and poem. I would love it if you could write a review. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

message 26: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Bernice | 8 comments April wrote: "I sure will!
Thank you!"

I'm also interested in reviewing your book. Sounds good.
Leave a message on my website and I'll contact you.
Www.sandraknott.com

message 27: by April (new)

April | 5 comments Sandra wrote: "April wrote: "I sure will!
Thank you!"

I'm also interested in reviewing your book. Sounds good.
Leave a message on my website and I'll contact you.
Www.sandraknott.com"

Sure thing Sandra, and thank you!

message 28: by Edward (new)

Edward Jamieson (edwardjamieson) | 27 comments My book called Edge of End is a fantasy and mystery story about a man who wakes up in an unknown town his memories wiped from his head.
I'm currently seeking reviews for my book. If anyone is interested in reading and reviewing it, I'd be more than happy to give a free copy of my book.