YA Story Sisters Book Club discussion

New YA Fantasy Novel free to read!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Egan (kellyaegan) | 2 comments Hi everyone! I am currently in the process of publishing my first book with Inkitt, and am looking for any advice, or reviews from others. It's free to read, and new chapters go up daily.

Sidhe: A Fairytale, is a Young Adult coming of age story, about a half-breed Leprechaun who is shunned by his community, and leaves home to try his luck in the human world. If you like fantasy, fairy tales, and Irish folklore, I would love you to check it out and tell me what you think.

Thank you so much in advance!

You can also find it listed here on Goodreads, and I would be super grateful for reviews here too: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!
Kelly xx

message 2: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael Good luck, Kelly. Welcome to the group.

Addison Carmichael

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Egan (kellyaegan) | 2 comments thank you so much Addison! Nice to meet you! :)

message 4: by Kaila (new)

Kaila Stevenson | 2 comments I would love to read your book! Fae are my favorite, haha. :)

message 5: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodys_gr) Kelly wrote: "Hi everyone! I am currently in the process of publishing my first book with Inkitt, and am looking for any advice, or reviews from others. It's free to read, and new chapters go up daily.

Sidhe: A..."

I can't find this on Amazon using the title with your name, I tried just the title, your name. I get nothing.