Spaztic Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nominations > June Nominations: Group Series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2018 09:32PM) (new)

Hello! Seeing as Jay Kristoff hasn't released the 3rd book to the Nevernight series, I figured we could pick another series to read before then! So I'm excited to see what series we will be reading together! So pick the first book of 3 series you are choosing to nominate! <3

The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima , The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) by Rick Riordan , Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard , The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon , The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken , The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss , Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber , Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1) by Mira Grant , Ink (Skin Books, #1) by Alice Broadway

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana | 25 comments Mod
The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1) by Mira Grant Ink (Skin Books, #1) by Alice Broadway

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So far updated!

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (librarianryan) | 9 comments I can agree on Darkest The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Minds with the movie coming out. It's perfect timing.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.