The Murder on the Island Roleplay Group discussion

Outside > Wall 4.0

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments Augustus stared up at the wall. 'I can't believe this guy's gotten me this far... No way I'm climbing that thing though.'

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan stepped next to him and grinned. This was going to be VERY dangerous!!

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "So, uh, what did you say the plan was again?" Augustus asked hesitantly. He nervously swallowed.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Escape," he said brightly as he looked at the wall. "The first problem is: how do we discharge the electricity.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "Um, I wouldn't know. M-maybe something to do with one of the guards or a booth or something?"

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Hah, good," he said with a snap of his fingers. "And correct."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments Augustus perked slightly at the praise. "I saw one a little while ago. Maybe we could backtrack to it? It might have a way to discharge the fence."

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale He nodded enthusiastically, "I agree. Where was he?"

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "I-I'm not sure about the guard, but a little office thing was over this way," he said, pointing as he began to walk. "So, why are we doing this again?"

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "For fun!" he said brightly as he followed him.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "For fun. Sure..." he said under his breath more than anything. He carefully avoided any and all puddles as they walked.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan grinned at the other guy, "so, what do YOU usually do for fun?"

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "I like to clean," Augustus replied. "And cook."

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I see," he said, "fun, so much fun."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "Yes, very much so. It helps clear my head. And it just needs to happen. E-everything is so dirty..."

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale He nodded, "and someone needs to do it, me on the other hand, I'm too awesome," he said with a smirk.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "Like that's believable," Augustus replied with a chuckle. "Hey, this looks like the place."

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale He grinned as he came to a stop, "great!" he said with an enthusiastic smile. "Exciting!"

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "So, what now? How are we supposed to do any of this without getting caught?" Augustus asked, his eyes watching the booth.

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Uh, that I have no idea."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "H-how about I'm the distraction if anyone is there. If the coast is clear you can handle it."

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "That sounds pretty risky," he said, "Nah, lets think of something less risky."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "Alright. Then what do you have in mind? Keep in mind, I can be a very good distractor."

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok, fine, distract them. But make sure you don't die."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments Augustus nodded nervously, and approached the booth. "Excuse me?" he called out. No answer came back. He peeked into the window. No one seemed to be there.

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan meanwhile made his way to the back door.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "Hello?!" he called again. "I can't seem to, uh... I need some wet wipes. If anyone's in there."

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan frowned when he stepped in, the man that was usually sitting by the desk was gone...and then he saw that a few feet away was the body, covered with a spare blanket and dead.

((I am leaving for 6 days and shall not have access to goodreads))

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments ((Okay. Enjoy!))

"W-what's the matter?" Augustus asked when he saw the expression on Jonathan's face. He peered inside the room. "Oh."

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan nodded, his expression serious, unlike his usual friendly and happy expression.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "What should we do?" Augustus asked, gently opening the door with his elbow so he wouldn't get prints on anything.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan shrugged, "get out of here," he said sharply as he walked over to the control board.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments Augustus frowned. "I guess. It feels wrong to leave him here though. I wonder who would've done this?"

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "The murderers," he said shortly.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "M-murderers. As in, plural?" he looked nervously at the body. "Maybe we could find out who they are. Get them arrested or something?"

((I'll be gone for a week without internet.))

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Ok!!))

Jonathan turned to the other boy, "How? There are so many murderers here, if you haven't noticed. And how would we get them arrested without any police?"

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "I don't know!" he said, throwing his hands up; flustered. "Maybe once you get off you can send some people to clear out the murderers?"

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale He chuckled, but he wasn't amused, "they don't care."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "They should," he said simply, his gaze fixed upon the body. "What do you need to get off a' here?"

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan shrugged, "whatever, I guess we don't." he ran to the control board, but the wall was already disabled.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "There's gotta be something we can do." Augustus opened the panel below the board. "Keep an eye out, will you?"

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale He nodded, "sure."

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "It l-looks like there's two disconnected wires. I can hold 'em together long enough for y-you to get over. Then you can leave."

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan looked at him as if he were insane and pulled out duck-tape from a shelf.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments "Or do that," he said, standing up once the wires were reconnected. He quickly pulled out a packet of wet wipes from his pocket and cleaned his hands. "Can I just-" he said, leaning down to push the duct tape smoother.

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Jonathan grabbed his hand a pulled him out, running toward the wall.

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments Augustus yelped in surprise at the sudden tug, and before he knew it he was being dragged along the yard with Jonathan. "Wa- wait wait wait!" he gasped, out of breath.

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "What? Don't you want to get out of this terrible place?"

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 148 comments He bent over, catching his breath before he replied. "Y-yes and no. First of all," he pointed. "Heights. No bueno. There's no way I would climb that."

« previous 1