Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Please add my Rainbow Mouse book!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Nelson Pedde (tomarciamae) | 2 comments Good afternoon, fellow authors! I've (finally) managed to make my way here, and discovered that my poetry book is already listed! At the end of March I independently published a first-in-a-series children's book called, "The Adventures of Rainbow Mouse".

As requested, here is the relevant information:

Please provide:
* Title - The Adventures of Rainbow Mouse
* Author(s) name(s) - Marcia Mae Nelson Pedde (Nelson Pedde is my surname)
* ISBN (or ASIN) - ISBN 978-0-9866732-2-1
* Publisher - Marcia Mae Nelson Pedde
* Publication date - March 30, 2018
* Format - hardcover
* Description - The Adventures of Rainbow Mouse features Timothy, a shy mouse who's friends often call him Timid Mouse. Whenever Timothy is given an opportunity to try something new, he declines for one reason or another. However, when Timothy's little sister Squeaky gets into trouble one day, Timothy must gather his courage, listen to his heart, and engage the help of his friends to rescue his sister. This is the first book in the series and deals with issues such as self-esteem, courage, friendship. Other books will highlight other issues faces by children (of all ages). The book is beautifully illustrated by Astra Crompton, who is an author (and much more) in her own right. The Adventures of Rainbow Mouse is typeset using OpenDyslexic font, making it easier for those with reading challenges. It's printed in Canada on FSC-Certified paper by Friesens Corp, Altona, MB
* Page count - 48 pages
* Link to book page which includes the cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site - https://www.wolfnowl.com/2018/02/the-... is the blog page where we first announced Timothy to the world!

Have a wonderful day!

In light and laughter,
Marcia.

message 3: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Nelson Pedde (tomarciamae) | 2 comments Thank you ever so much for adding The Adventures of Rainbow Mouse book to the Goodreads collective!

I am so pleased to be part of this community!

In Light & Laughter

Marcia & the Rainbow Mouse Family!