Flower Mound Public Library discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Topics > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (last edited May 22, 2018 02:52PM) (new)

Morgan (morgan_norman) | 85 comments Mod
Welcome, everyone! All discussion threads are now open! Feel free to explore the Discussion Board and familiarize yourself with our new format. You're encouraged to introduce yourself to other members in the "Stop By, Say Hi!" discussion thread. Also, you might want to browse our discussion theme questions, hint list for book themes, and FAQs to get you started. If you have any questions, you are welcome to post them on the thread titled "Post Your Questions Here!" in the "Question" discussion folder. Happy reading!

message 2: by Lynne (new)

Lynne (lynnecr6) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Lynne. I watched the PBS special last night - reviewing the books on the Great American Read Challenge. I must say, I was a happy camper watching many of my favorite books discussed. And listening to folks, even celebrities encourage us to to read their favorite books.
I never did get to read the The Color Purple by Alice Wlaker, even though I started it and decided to watch the movie instead :( I plan to read the book this summer because as much as I loved the movie, like most adaptations, I know the book was better.

message 3: by Jennie (new)

Jennie (bobcatbrarian) | 9 comments Mod
Hi! I'm Jennie. I have to confess, I have yet to watch the PBS show but it's definitely on my list!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.