What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Wilde Crew: Rhett (The Shifters of Wilde Ranch, #1)
This topic is about The Wilde Crew
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal shapeshifter romance, she can turn into a bear and the guy has black crows fooling him all the time they never leave him and he might be a cop not sure. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Siera (new)

Siera | 35 comments Only thing I remember is she can turn into a bear and the guy has black crows fooling him all the time they never leave him and he might be a cop not sure. She might also have got arrested also not sure.

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 23, 2018 08:22AM) (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Siera, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the couple - her job, how do they meet, love/hate at first sight, he's human?, etc.?

Can you give an example of how the black crows fool him?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Siera (new)

Siera | 35 comments I read it last year. I don’t think she has a job and I think they met after he got her out of jail. I can’t remember if they love or hate each other at first. An he’s not a human but he’s not a shifter he takes over the minds of the crows and because he did it for so long when he was younger they follow him everywhere. An she also can’t control her bear because its so powerful. Sorry I didn’t add more I couldn’t remember more at the moment.

message 4: by Kris (last edited May 23, 2018 10:25AM) (new)

The Wilde Crew: Rhett by Kim Fox seems to match your description.

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "paranormal romance" bear shifter crows control)

message 5: by Siera (new)

Siera | 35 comments Yes that’s it. Thank you so much!!!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Great! Glad you found your book, Siera.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wilde Crew: Rhett (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Fox (other topics)