What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now You See Her
This topic is about Now You See Her
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Artist draws a painting of a murder before it happens. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nandini (new)

Nandini Shroff | 7 comments Hi - I read this book a while ago but the main character is an artist and she seems to have some paranormal abilities. She draws a painting of a murder that's happening over a few days before it actually happens (this is actually a new ability - she had never done this before). She goes to the cops but they think she did it. I am not sure about the details about the main male character - he may be a cop but a wealthy one who suspects her. I would guess the genre of the book to be fiction/romance. I thought the author was Elizabeth Lowell but I can't seem to find a book of hers with this synopsis. Any help would be much appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40648 comments Mod
About what year did you read it or when was it published?

message 3: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1247 comments Nandini wrote: "Hi - I read this book a while ago but the main character is an artist and she seems to have some paranormal abilities. She draws a painting of a murder that's happening over a few days before it ac..."

Sounds like Now You See Her by Linda Howard

message 4: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Neal | 5 comments It sounds a lot like Critical Instinct by Janie Crouch, at least the drawing and paranormal abilities, as well as going to the cops (though he isn't a wealthy one) and them doubting her at first, and questioning her innocence.

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Critical Instinct for the link.

message 6: by Abbie (new)

Abbie  Fan  | 12 comments I don't know if this is it but it sounds similar to Dark Visions by L.J. Smith

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
And, except for it being an artist and not a photographer, like Eyes of Laura Mars

message 8: by Nandini (new)

Nandini Shroff | 7 comments thanks so much everyone. It turns out that it was indeed now you see her by linda howard.