Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Roleplay discussion

Town > Alley

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 346 comments Mod

message 2: by Hiruko (new)

Alexander had exited the house of the other and walked towards the direction of his house. He saw an opening to an alley and decided to walk down it, figuring that it should be a shortcut. The sky was already dark. He quickened his pace a bit, hoping to get to his place soon and be seated at his desk once again.

Some movement up ahead caught his eye, but he shrugged it off assuming it was a stray cat. As he kept walking however, he noticed something long was stretched out across the ground. Assuming it to be rubbish, he kept walking but jumped back when he stepped on it moved.

He watched as it slithered further away from him. Alex's eyes followed it until they landed on a large figure. The figure swung its head around to face Alex. Alex's eyes widened at the figure came into view from the shadows. He was face to face with a white dragon. The pupils of the those piercing blue eyes slimmed to slits.

At that moment Alex's instincts kicked in as he took out the pen and did the movement for it to transform into a sword. He held it out towards the dragon and it crept forward.

Before the dragon could make the first strike, Alex charged forward. Just before the blade could make content with the scales, the dragon lashed out and knocked it to the side, picking it up in its clutches.

"You humans and your futile attempts."

Alex took a few steps back.

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack had decided to follow Alex and just arrived when Alex took a few steps back and in a quick movement he pressed a button on his glove and it transformed into a metal gauntlet and it fired an energy blast near the dragon but missed because it was a warning shot.

message 4: by Hiruko (new)

Alex had looked behind him to see Jack, as he scrambled to his feet. The dragon swung his head to look at Jack, eyes widening as he saw the gauntlet. Humans certainly didn't have that kind of technology back at his home world.

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack said as he pointed the gauntlet towards the dragon "Get away from him or the next shot will hit you."

message 6: by Hiruko (new)

Touma hissed out an icy breath as he took a step back. "It isn't my fault he came this way." His eyes narrowed a bit at Jack. He didn't make any threatening gestures, only glared down at them. Alex looked up at the dragon as he backed up further.

message 7: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack said nothing and stayed in the same spot while still pointing the gauntlet at him.

message 8: by Hiruko (new)

((Hey sorry I haven't been on. School ended last week and I don't have a computer ))

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (It's fine, I've been off for a long time as well because of some issues... but how have you been? :) )

message 10: by Hiruko (new)

((Been alright, finally have access to a computer))

message 11: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (Ok, cool. :) Do you want to continue this or just say what happens afterwards? )

message 12: by Hiruko (new)

( I'd like to continue )

message 13: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments ( I think it's your turn but I can only be on rarely. )

message 14: by Hiruko (new)

( Alright, that's okay )

Touma had his wings flared out. His tail coiling next to him. Alex had collected himself and regained his balance. He dusted himself off with his hands. The dragon let out another icy hiss as he backed up more. He didn't know what the gauntlet was capable of and he was definitely not going to hang around to find out.

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (Thanks. )

Jack kept his gauntlet in a position so he could fire towards the dragon when he wanted to but seemed to relax a bit.

message 16: by Hiruko (new)

( Of course )

Alex was calmed down as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Touma kept his eyes on Jack as he lifted himself off into the air. Alex watched as the dragon flew off before looking towards Jack. "Thank you. If it weren't for you I could be dead right now." He said.

message 17: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nodded and said "Your welcome and I wouldn't want that, but that's weird..." He looked towards the dragon that was flying away.

message 18: by Hiruko (new)

Once Touma was out of sight, Alex nodded. "Yeah, it was. I didn't expect that to happen. Usually the most I see in an alley are stray cats or dogs."

message 19: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nodded and said "I just thought most dragons were friendly, apparently not, and those cats and dogs aren't much compared to a dragon."

message 20: by Hiruko (new)

"Yeah. I don't know much about dragons other than books." He chuckled. "And that is still limited."

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nods and says "I don't know much and I'm friends with one." He laughed a bit after that.

message 22: by Hiruko (new)

"Well it seems each one behaves differently towards humans." Alex noted.

message 23: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nods and asks "Do you think you'll be fine the rest of today?"

message 24: by Hiruko (new)

Alex nodded as he checked his watch. "Yes. I should be fine. I'm just heading home anyway."

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nodded and picked up the sword off the ground and handed it to Alex and said "You might want this back anyways."

message 26: by Hiruko (new)

Alex took it in his hand. "Yeah, it'll come in handy if I run into any trouble."

message 27: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nodded and said "Yes, but if you run into another dragon that isn't friendly, I suggest you hold onto it tightly next time." Then he winks as if that actually will do something with the sword.

message 28: by Hiruko (new)

Alex nodded as he replied. "Will do." He didn't notice the other wink. He readjusted the bag that was over his shoulder as he held a tight grip on the sword.

message 29: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nodded as the sword started to transform becoming a shorter sword but creating a gauntlet around one of Alex's hands. (The one that was holding it. ;) )

message 30: by Hiruko (new)

Alex's eyes widened when he saw this. "Whoa." He whispered as he held his hand out in front of him to look at it.

message 31: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nodded and said "That is what it does when you hold it tightly, it basically makes sure you can't let go of it, unless if you stop holding it tightly."

message 32: by Hiruko (new)

"Alright. This definitely makes it easier to carry." He said as he kept observing the gauntlet.

message 33: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Jack nods and said "Also, when you have the gauntlet, many things involving the sword are available, there are so many things that if I tried to tell you now, you would be very late getting home, so I'll leave it to you to find out most of the other functions."
The gauntlet seemed to be sturdy but also there seemed to be a button on the part that was on the back of his hand.

message 34: by Hiruko (new)

Alex smiled as he waved to the other. "Thanks again." He said as he turned to walk through the rest of the alley. He noticed the small button and wondered what it did. He figured that if he ran into anymore trouble he'll press it and see what it does.

message 35: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (Is it a red button? XD )
Jack said "Your welcome." Then started heading back to his workshop.

message 36: by Hiruko (new)

( Oooh yes! That's perfect XD )

Alex began walking down the alley.

message 37: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (I was about to say 'Don't press the red button!' XD )
Jack continued to head back towards his workshop.

message 38: by Hiruko (new)

( So where shall we go from here? )

message 39: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments ( I don't know right now, but I'm kinda thinking about making another character actually. XD )

message 40: by Hiruko (new)

( Ooooh nice nice! I'm probably going to work on a few more characters as well )

message 41: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (Ok, then we both have characters to work on. )

message 42: by Hiruko (new)

( Yeah )

message 43: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (And I'm trying to think of what that character could be like. XD )