One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Killjoy and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Here we go.

message 2: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Alrighty any ideas?

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Um....not really. But I'm up for anything.

message 4: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Ok realistic or supernatural?

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Supernatural

message 6: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Ok

message 7: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Would you be interested in a demon and angel sorta thing?

message 8: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Do you like being the guy or the girl? I can be either so it doesn't really mater to me.

message 9: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments I can be either also so whatever

message 10: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I'll be the guy then.

message 11: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Ok I'll start making my character then

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I'll put mine up in a second.

message 13: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Name: Fate Rawlings
Appearance: http://www.zemwallpaper.com/wp-conten...
Wings: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...
Personality: Fate is a generally nice girl. She loves nature and animals and likes to avoid fighting. She has a very strong sense of right and wrong and is very stubborn. She is very curious and often sticks her nose where it doesn't belong
History: she doesn't remember. All she knows is that when she was human she died in a car crash as a teen
Other: N/A

message 14: by Fangs sister (last edited Jul 29, 2014 11:51PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Name: London Anderson
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236...
Species: Demon
Wings: http://forum.r2games.com/attachment.p...

message 15: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments I thought he was a demon XD

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Oh yeah! Sorry was thinking about something else. Let me fix it. lol

message 17: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Lol ok CX

message 18: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Alright fixed. :)

message 19: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Awesome. You start?

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Could you? I suck at starting.

message 21: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Me too. Oh also where should they meet? And I did another rp with someone where the demons were trying to capture and enslave the angels, do you want to do something like that?

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Yeah. Sounds good.

message 23: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Ok cool

Fate was hiding deep in a forest. She had been chased by a group of demons just now but was sure she had lost them. She was pushed up against a large tree, hidden by bushes. Her breathing was rough as she had just been running and flying for her life. As an angel, this was normal for her. Her god had abandoned her long ago, and she was stuck on earth with no where to go

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) London flew over head, trying to find the one that had escaped. He was always the one to be sent out to clean up the others messes. He landed on top of a tree and looked over the small forested area. He happened to glance down and smirked as he saw white hidden among the bushes below. He smirked and flipped out of the tree, landing smoothly in front of the bushes.

message 25: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate heard a noise from above and her stomach dropped when she saw a demon. As soon as he noticed her and jumped down and took off as fast as she could. She took the the skies and flew higher and higher before bringing her wings to her sides and diving down, getting more and more speed in the process. Once she was close to the ground she stretched out her wings again and flew through the forest, dodging trees and branches quickly

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) London sighed when he saw her fly away. Running hand through his hair he jumped into the sky and flew after her.
"You should make this easier on yourself." He called to her. "The longer you run, the worst things are going to be." He was honestly sick of chasing Angels all the time. Starting to wonder what the point of it all was.

message 27: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate ignored him and continued to fly as fast as she could. No way she was going to just give up. She wasn't that low and willing to just give up like that. She knew some angels did that to avoid trouble, but not her. She was too stubborn for that

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Have it your way." He said and quickly increased his speed. He narrowed his eyes as he dodged around trees and other things. Though he noticed how fast she seemed to be despite having been running all day. It didn't think it would be so easy to catch this one, has it had been with the others.

message 29: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate kept going despite being exhausted from running all day. But fear is a pretty good motivator, and she was afraid of what would happen if she was caught. She quickly dodged trees and other thing, desperate to loose the demon. But he didn't seem like he was going to give up so easily

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) London, after a bit more of chasing, decided he was sick of it. He flew straight up quickly and flew back down fast toward her. Folding his wings in so he could gain more speed. He braced himself as he quickly gained on her, and grabbed hold of her.

message 31: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate looked behind her and saw that he wasn't there anymore. She looked up just in time to see him grab her. She struggled and flapped her wings but to no avail and they started to plummet down to earth

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) The fell for a few minutes before they hit the ground hard. London let out a quick yelp of pain as he hit. A jolt of pain going through his body. He gritted his teeth but refused to let go of her, his grip never loosening.

message 33: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate yelped in pain when they hit the ground. Gritting her teeth she tried to get out of his grip again but after seeing that it wasn't any good she gave up. She was too exhausted to fight right now

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) After a second London sat up and pinned her to the ground. Wincing a bit, but ignoring the pain he felt in his right wing. Not noticing that it had been broken upon falling.
"Now." He said to her. "That's enough of that."

message 35: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate glared up at London and tried to catch her breath. She glanced at his wing and took note that it got the worst of the fall before returning her gaze to the demon. "What do you want." She spat

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) London scoffed.
"You honestly have to ask that question?" He said as he pulled some binders out of his pocket and quickly bound her hands together. He hauled her to her feet a bit roughly. "Now lets go."

message 37: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate clenched her jaw but got up and followed him. She would be lying if she said she wasn't afraid, but she did her best not to show it

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) London watched her as he pushed her along. He noticed how strong she seemed. Very much different then the others he caught.
"What is the point of running?" He asked. "You had to know you would be caught eventually."

message 39: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate hesitated before answering, "I've been running for a while and haven't been caught." She replied "so it worked..." Until now.

message 40: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He looked at her curiously. Normally he would never talk to them like this. But he felt the need to know about her, she was interesting to him.
"How long have you been running?" He wondered.

message 41: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments She looked at him "long enough." She replied simply

message 42: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Fair enough." He said and nodded his head. He was quiet for a long time, as he led her toward the entrance gates, that were in the forest they were currently in. Though he couldn't stop thinking about what he was even doing anymore.

message 43: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate followed him silently. Her leg was hurting from the fall and slowed her down a bit

message 44: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "What's your name?" He asked her suddenly. "I'm London." He could have kicked himself.

message 45: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments "Fate." She replied. He seemed different than all the other demons she had met, who were cruel and didn't care about the well being of angels, but London was a lot nicer. Or at least that what she assumed

message 46: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Fate." He repeated quietly. "I like that name." He quickly pressed his lips together realizing what he said. It wasn't like he was ever mean to them, but he never told them things like that. He was only the guy that caught them.

message 47: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate stared at him. Nope. Definitely not like other demons. She looked away after a while and wondered what was going to happen to her

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He gritted his teeth as he suddenly stopped walking, more then halfway there.
"Can't believe I'm doing this..." he mumbled. He walked around in front of her and took in a deep breath. Quickly cutting the bindings from her hands.

message 49: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 64 comments Fate was confused when he stopped, but when he cut her restraints she was even more confused. She looked up at him, "you're letting me go...?" She asked

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "I would think that was obvious." He said with a sigh. "Just hurry up and get out of here. "Before I change my mind."

« previous 1