What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

She Loves You (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)
This topic is about She Loves You
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fiction. Woman follows band around in the 1960s. Not yet published. Title may be a Beatles’ lyric. Written by a female author, though this type of book is out of her regular writing comfort zone. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey (last edited May 30, 2018 07:25AM) (new)

Casey Walsh (cassandrawalsh) I haven't read this book and it hasn't been released yet. However, I was wondering if someone else heard about the book and was able to tell me the title.

Genre: Fiction

Year: 2018

Summary (that I remember from a review journal): The book is about a woman in the 1960's who either follows bands around or goes to Woodstock. The title of the book may or may not be a lyric from a Beatles song . I remember the author being someone along the same vein as Meg Wolitzer, and was surprised to see that they were writing a book like this one. Thanks in advance for any help!

message 3: by Casey (new)

Casey Walsh (cassandrawalsh) Unfortunately it is not :( . Thanks, though!

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha E (samasaurus_rex) | 11 comments ah sorry. that's the only unpublished I know of!!!

message 5: by Casey (new)

Casey Walsh (cassandrawalsh) SOLVED.

I found it! Apparently it's actually a CHILDREN'S book entitled: She Loves You: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah by Ann Hood out on June 28.

Thanks again.

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha E (samasaurus_rex) | 11 comments awesome!!!!!!!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Casey. Here's the link - She Loves You by Ann Hood.