Cyborg Knights discussion

Cyborg Knights > 2019 Nebula Conference in LA

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (einahpets_reads) | 31 comments Hey guys, I just saw that they announced that next year's Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America conference is going to be in LA! I realize it is totally probably too early to plan a Cyborg Knight trip, but here are the details via the website so far:

"Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America’s 53rd Annual Nebula Conference will be held in Los Angeles, CA.

When: Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 1:00 PM – Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 4:00 PM (EDT)

Where: Marriott Warner Center in Woodland Hills, CA 91367 from May 16th-19th, 2019."

message 2: by Martin (new)

Martin (itsmarty) | 2 comments Interesting, thanks!

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike Gonzalez (gonzojoey) | 9 comments I nominate for weird west Wraiths of the Broken Land by S. Craig
Zahler. Still learning how to do the blurb thing but I know he's responsible for the "film" Bone Tomahawk, which you kinda gotta see to believe. Also I feel it is my duty to inform all that 2001:A Space Odyssey is screening in restored 70mm film! at Reading Grossmont this Sunday and Monday. Sorry Dave.

message 4: by Roxanna (new)

Roxanna | 12 comments Stephanie, I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! Did I mention that I would like to attend that convention?

message 5: by Jeanene, Organizer (new)

Jeanene (-mjb-) | 110 comments Mod
I sooooo wanna go!!!!