Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Give Me Your Name
This topic is about Give Me Your Name
Book Issues > Not published yet

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Normand | 788 comments B01MYFKTAW, #5 Give me your name by May Sage.
B01NB0E4L7. #7 Day Job by May Sage
I cannot find #6 and #8.
As per the author's newsletter dated May22/18, Some Girls Do It #5-6-7-8 have not been published yet. Not sure how people are rating them, though or where they got the information. One cover come from a newsletter reveal early 2017.
Just wondering if we can take them off as she's upset about this because her fans keep asking where they can find the books.
I have the email if you need it (newsletter explaining this).

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Nothing we can do about people rating books that have not come out. Some people do that instead of marking it to read. Also we cannot remove those ratings, and Staff usually does not do that either.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Normand | 788 comments What about deleting the books? All the info attached to them are false.

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments If the books are going to be published we cannot delete them. Also, the data on Books #5 and #7, came directly from Amazon, so they were posted up on Amazon with those covers and ASIN previously, so we definitely cannot remove them.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Normand | 788 comments Okay, thanks.

message 6: by K (new)

K (kdanih) | 65 comments Philip wrote: "If the books are going to be published we cannot delete them. Also, the data on Books #5 and #7, came directly from Amazon, so they were posted up on Amazon with those covers and ASIN previously, s..."
Can we deleate the dates and make a note in the book description like to be published or not yet released maybe?